Patent Pending - Electronic CVT Review

Raph Baja Racing

Dec 15, 2018
Hi folks,

I was involved in the Baja SAE Collegiate Design Series competitions and myself and my team developed a new type of CVT. We actually won two times out of 100 teams with this new product.

Now, our aim is to introduce this on real SxS racing cars. As you will see in the video, the very first version is working on a 350cc - 10 HP engine. We are currently working on a 100+ HP version.

The concept is patent pending.

Here is the link to the youtube video :

I will very appreciate your feedbacks in order to successfully enter the racing industry.

Ralph,
[email protected]

It'sYourLegacy

Banned Por Vida
Mar 29, 2015
Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing. Your post could not have come along at a better time in terms of the CVT/direct drive public debate just unleashed with the introduction of the Talon and the Pioneer/YXZ drive systems previous.
It will be interesting see if those currently 'poo poohing' the Talon's drive system in favor of CVT technology moving forward will proudly continue to stand by their previous arguments in light of your breakthrough here online.
Either way, I sincerely hope that your system leaps above all others for simply sharing, which is rare. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000