Parker Draw Order

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
With the class being split I think the days of the UTV class being the largest in the BITD field are over.

jdrew1965

Oct 28, 2015
Still trying to figure out how I always get the exact same draw result for every race!? Doesn't feel very random but whatever, I don't need to start at the front since the front of proP is the end of proT and still dusty as I'm used to. I do hope they do a two minute break (or more) between the two classes so Justin gets something for having the first spot and getting burned by the two people that didn't show to Henderson.

I like the look of this. The class champion more than likely will be coming out of 1900 numbers unless they change another rule. The entry numbers are double for pro production over pro turbo so the winner in the proP class should have more points right after this first race. As long as we can keep consistent numbers showing up to races this seasons champ could very well be someone that didn't make the switch to a turbo.

It looks like Beurrier took the bump stops off and decided to come back to proP again. Staggs jumped to Yamaha and basically all the Can-Am cars are gone from proP. I see two Yamaha registered so it will be cool to see how that car does in a decent test of 160 miles. I'm guessing the "custom" entries didn't specify a make on their entry form but there are a couple of those. I think Polaris is safe in being on top this year in one class.

The proT class is another story. Whether it ends up public on a forum or not, that class is gonna be controversial. The rules do seem to favor one manufacturer, but I am not involved so it will be fun to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyD23

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Alot more cars in the ProP then I thought would be. Not as many guys went out and bought a new Turbo car as they thought they would.

Reactions: JoeyD23

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Ragland is Joey D's Car right? Ooofff!!! rough draw to start the year.

jdrew1965

Oct 28, 2015
I don't think it's random either. I have gotten to the point that many things in BITD aren't adding up. We will keep racing, and start tracking the start orders and try to determine if there is a pattern. It does look like last season standings determined start positions, though one or two numbers that were filled by someone else last season seem to have squeezed into a better position.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000