Parker bitd results??

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Come on guys, give us some results!!

So far I have heard Cory rolled the can am in the fastest part of the course. Hope he is okay, heard the commander was pretty bad.

Justin broke a clutch after the main pit and was out.

What else?? Results??

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Results!!!!

Schueler
Lasher
Parks

More to come later. Extremely rough sections and extremely fast sections too.

Cory rolled trying not to hit a downed bike!

Congrats to Schueler, Lasher and Parks.
Hope Cory is okay. Keep us posted....

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
That does hurt to see that.I hope everyone is OK and the car is not as bad as it looks.That was a lot of hard work.

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
Congrats to jaggad, lasher, and parks on the podium finishes!
Cory rolled while leading the race about 30 miles into it. Talked to them after and thankfully both drivers were okay.
We had a good run going for the first 40 miles and the rear spring perches broke so we bottomed out on literally everything on the course. Limped it the other 40 miles back to main in 6th place physically. We borrowed shocks from our teammate brian in the 1938 rzr and went back out and made it to midway and the rear diff was cracked from slamming the back so much

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Not a good race track for the rhino this go round.... With the majority of the first part of the race track all wash, my rhino doesnt like acceleration in the wash and we were only able to go about 35mph for the first 25 miles. and of course were passed by cory, parks and lasher. once we passed the alt pit and got onto the "basically paved race course," we were able to get a good pace going. About MM46 we lost brakes. ALL brakes. At high speed. It was quite scary. We decided to drive the car to main pit (another 30 miles). About this time, my passenger decided to develop motion sickness. So we stopped for 10 minutes while he checked out the scenery. We eventually made it to main pits. I was able to radio in and have all the parts ready. 1915 and Raber Racing pinched the broken brake line with vice grips and zip tied it to the a arm. we added fluid, bled the brakes, switched co drivers and we off onto our second lap. Throughout the first 10 miles the car was moving quite a bit faster than it was on the first lap through the wash. The motor was having an easier time getting up to RPM, so I knew something was happening with the clutch. I figured we were about to lose a belt. The clutch finally let go at MM15. and that ended our day. The track was fun, but kind of disappointing with about 20 miles of "basically paved roads" (no there was not pavement though).

Congrats to everyone who finished. The back half of the track was gnarly and the goat trail was unreal. Congrats to Jagged, Lasher and Parks who were all hauling the mail.

I cannot say thank you enough to Scott at Xtreme Machine n Fab, Court, and Bobby Raber of Raber Racing who made this race possible for me once again. Jake and Zack for coming out and helping pit. Danny for attempting to co drive the entire race!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Wow! Looks like Cory went for a ride!

Congrats to those who raced and finished!

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
congrats to the top 3 i hate seeing crashes sucks been there a few times

did anyone get pics of the new john deere ? really curious on what it looked like

mike i am glad to see that there were none of those odd gremlins again see you all at battle at primm i hope if not silver state

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
Truly sorry to see Cory on the side of the track, glad no one was hurt for sure. Sounded like the "canned ham" was moving really well before the incident though.:D Great race for us as we just kept plugging away after our "fantastic" draw. As stated, the course was fast in some spots, and really brutal in some others...the rock section was rougher than last year's KOH course...kind of odd. Congrats to Lasher, Parks, Murray's and all the other finishers...we definately had a back and forth battle throughout the day. Hell of a fun time, but I'm thinking my back and neck disagree.:D

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
The 1915 Teryx blew a motor at mile 8. I think we were officially the first to break down. We passed three people in the first 5 miles, and then had engine trouble. The rear cylnder was super lean and it toasted the rear piston. Car was running ok before that. Interestingly enough, it was on the dyno three times and once in the last couple weeks just to double check the jetting before the race. Needless to say, I will be calling them tomorrow.

Hope to see everyone at the Silver State. Best of all, everyone is ok despite the challenges many of us faced. Anyone know of a teryx motor for sale?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000