Pala Raceway Spring GP UTV Race Pictures & Results

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
Awesome pics. Joey, i cant believe the Jamacan Bobsled Team showed up! They should do it again but at night, that would be very sick!

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Man ....Good times for sure . Reminded me alot of the early days of UTV racing.

We had a great time at Pala. It was good to see so many cars lined up. I spoke with my friend Jaime ,in the white Teryx, he had a shit eatin grin ear to ear , best time he ever had is all he kept saying.

Congrats to Brent Fouch, on the win ...well deserved buddy !

The race between Doug Mittag , Brent and the Wagon Burner RZR for the first 1/2 was good stuff .

Thanks a bunch to all that made it happen from the Monster Energy Kawasaki Funco Teryx team !!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Man ....Good times for sure . Reminded me alot of the early days of UTV racing.

We had a great time at Pala. It was good to see so many cars lined up. I spoke with my friend Jaime ,in the white Teryx, he had a shit eatin grin ear to ear , best time he ever had is all he kept saying.

Congrats to Brent Fouch, on the win ...well deserved buddy !

The race between Doug Mittag , Brent and the Wagon Burner RZR for the first 1/2 was good stuff .

Thanks a bunch to all that made it happen from the Monster Energy Kawasaki Funco Teryx team !!

It was awesome having you guys out there along with COD, WB, Magnum, etc etc...to see all these awesome teams out there representing for southern california again was a sweet site! Hopefully you guys can keep Taylor in the points hunt should we officially make that the first round of this new season. We shoulf know real soon if we will have the next round in mid/late April.

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Couple of shout outs .....

Pala raceway ... for making it happen , anything we can do to keep it rolling , just let us know !

JoeyD .. awesome photo's man. And thanks for being such a good ambassador for the sport , you and Rusty found your niche .. I remember racing with you guys during the M4SX days. Remember Competition Edge Fathers day 2006

Taylor George...you got your daddys blood girl. Way to get up on the wheel and rail it !! No seat time at all , by the second lap you were the show !!

Monster Energy Kawasaki.... what can I say ..the best

C and G performence ... the best Teryx tuner in the biz

All the racers ... good times keep coming back !

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
Thanks for the kind words. It was some fun racing with Doug Mittag, Funco and all the others beating themselves up on those rocky roads for 45 minutes. We were all just one rock away from being taken out of the race. As always it was a great group of people and thanks Joey for keeping everyone connected on the Underground.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Wow!! Great job to all the guy's that put this event on!! It looked as if the event was a blast. It's great to see someone keeping the scene going.

Congrats to Brent Fouch #699

Ken Johnson

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This was a great turn out this weekend and we want to THANK all the RACERS and TEAMS for making this event happen. Also We would like to THANK one of the site sponors that is on board for the full 6 round GP series,
JOSE @ SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING!! #1 in AXELS and GREAT PRICED.

The short course is going to have big AIR next round and will be dialed in. This is going to be the spot to watch on the short track!

THERE WILL BE POINTS AND RESULTS POSTED UP ASAP!

Daniel@offroadswapmeet

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal

hahahah what an awesome event. I had a blast out there even in the passenger seat! It was a bummer that a rock came up through the frame and put a hole in our rear diff, doug mittag was driving his butt off! Huge thanks to pala and everyone that put on this event.

I would like to thank my sponsors for the weekend, C.O.D. Racing for the seat and pat wildberry for the food and bed! Haha

Congrats to Brent Fouch, you were on it man!

Can't wait for round two, the red dragon will be back! Lol

P.S.-Hey grant, you better get on that kid of yours, rumor is kawi has some new girl driver in there sights?!?! Hahahahahah :D

motomedic

Mar 14, 2010
Hey Gang,

This is my first post....Im new to the UTV SxS scene. The wife and I bought our RZR a month ago and this was my first race...Wow pretty amazing lol!!

I race a crf450 in the B class and thought I had experienced some gnarly rushes in my hay day untill yesterday lol I won my class and even managed to pass some guys in the two classes ahead of me... Props to the promoters and everyone else involved. Im looking forward to taking delievery of the axles...offroadswapmeet ill pm'in u in a bit

It was a fun battle! My wife took some rad pictures of the carnage ill try to upload some of em

#90 (green teryx? that rolled) and I where going at it right when he flew off the track. I was bummed you stuffed it...hope you car was ok!

Chris

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000