Pala Raceway (San Diego) GP UTV race March 13th

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
i would like to go. what are the details and where can i find out the info? i also would like to race the next day at glen helen for the itp quad cross. is anyone going to glen helen for the rhino class?

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
FYI, they are charging $30.00 for passanger, still cheaper than Soboba. Might have to break out the bikes for this one.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Everybody needs to come out and show your support @ PALA RACEWAY as they are building the best offroad facility in So Cal..

This is the most effecient RACE around, Saturday will be the MOTO GP and PRE RUN for the SXS,TROPHY KARTS,QUADS..Over nite camping AVAIL.

SUNDAY: The RACE will be THE SXS'S,Trophy Karts, QUAD
GP RACE!!
$30.00 per class, You can race MX on sat and race sxs & quads on SUNDAY
We need to see more pre- regestrations go to www.palaraceway.com

We will start a new thread for this RACE as soon as JOEY gets the flier!!
Come out and hang at the BON FIRE Saturday NITE UTV UNDERGROUND PARTY!!!
SOBOBA ALL OVER AGAIN BUT NO RAIN!!! It's RACE TIME!!

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
Hey Offroad swapmeet,
This race is already too good to be true, prerun/ camping / racing.. wow, awesome... But since were already getting everything we want , how about a kids quad class on one of the days??? There is no where for kids to race 80 cc quads . On the east coast it's big. Maybe it could be run with the kids and pitbike class. Think about it.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Hey Offroad swapmeet,
This race is already too good to be true, prerun/ camping / racing.. wow, awesome... But since were already getting everything we want , how about a kids quad class on one of the days??? There is no where for kids to race 80 cc quads . On the east coast it's big. Maybe it could be run with the kids and pitbike class. Think about it.
There will be a 80cc kids quad class so be prepared!
Watch out for # 1 DAYTONA on the 80cc Raptor stock.
They should run on sunday.I will have more info on monday.

747ink

Pala kicks ass can't wait . see you there blu ! TEAM COD . 747 INK :)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Blue,
We would love to see TEAM HRT out @ PALA RACEWAY,Try to get the rest of the guys out there!! Where's junior is he going to race?

UTVunderground PARTY SAT NIGHT!!!Following the
PALA RACEWAY'S OFFROADSWAPMEET...

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
There is some saftey requirements and will be updated:

SAFTEY REQUIREMENTS:HELMETS,HARNESS,NETTING on driver and if you have a passenger's side,Roll Cage,Stock Seats and Fuel Cells are OK.

FYI: For all you stock class drivers!!

SAFTEY IS FIRST @ PALA RACEWAY & DRIVE SAFE!!

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
Blue,
We would love to see TEAM HRT out @ PALA RACEWAY,Try to get the rest of the guys out there!! Where's junior is he going to race?

UTVunderground PARTY SAT NIGHT!!!Following the
PALA RACEWAY'S OFFROADSWAPMEET...[/QUOTE

i would love to race but i dont know if my car will be up by then i still need to test and do shock set up. i have my fingers crossed

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
There is some saftey requirements and will be updated:

SAFTEY REQUIREMENTS:HELMETS,HARNESS,NETTING on driver and if you have a passenger's side,Roll Cage,Stock Seats and Fuel Cells are OK.

FYI: For all you stock class drivers!!

SAFTEY IS FIRST @ PALA RACEWAY & DRIVE SAFE!!
We need to get all The SXS,TROPHY KART,QUAD RACERS to
PRE REGESTER for SUNDAY MAR 14 , 2010 SPRING GP SERIES.

This event is going to be a 2 DAY EVENT so bring out the CAMPING GEAR and camp in the lower PALOMAR MTNS and AWSOME OFFROAD ENVIROMENT!!!

NITRO CIRCUS WILL BE PRESENT!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING WILL BE GIVING 2 COMPLETE SETS OF +6 4340 CHROMOLY AXELS AWAY FOR A RZR,RHINO,OR TERYX OR ALMOST ANY SXS.
THE 1ST PLACE FINISHER AND 1ST PLACE STOCK FINISHER OF THE 1ST ROUND WILL RECIEVE A BRAND NEW SET OF SUMMERS BROTHERS AXELS!!!YOU WILL NEED TO RUN SUMMERS BROTHERS STICKERS ON 2 SIDES OF THE CAR IN ORDER TO WIN YOUR PRIZE!
#1 IN SXS AXELS !!
THANKS TO : SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000