Pala Raceway Launch Party 7/11

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

PALA RACEWAY LAUNCH PARTY - CALLING ALL UTV'S

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJNTJTU1E40&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJNTJTU1E40&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Permanent Quad/SXS Track:

The permanent Quad/SXS track will be open on July 11th in association with the Pala Raceway Launch Party. The temporary Quad/SXS Track will be closed the week of July 6th through July 10th for Construction. Prices for Quads/Rhinos will be $20 per person from July 11th on. This track will be under constant improvements once opened and we will try and provide a fun and safe riding environment.

The PlanetMinis.com Mini SX:

The Mini SX Supercross Race is going to be a popular event for both racers and Spectators as the racers will navigate a specially designed Mini Supercross Track, built within the last week.

Camping:

We will allow Dry Camping for the Launch Party on July 11th for Free for Pala Raceway Members. Depending on the success of the Dry Camping we will start to allow dry camping in limited numbers on Weekend Nights. Check back for prices and schedules.

Private Track Rentals:

Pala Raceway is available for Private Track Rentals for Factory Testing, Photo Shoots, and Private Parties during our off hours. Please Call 1-888-PALA-MX1 or email [email protected] for availability and pricing.

We want to remind everyone of the rules at Pala Raceway. Please follow them to help keep Pala Raceway a safe and enjoyable riding environment.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Looks like....it will be a complete zoo lol.

Wish we could make it but after being gone on va ca tion the wife wants a little of my time.

REZ MOTORSPORTS

This Member is a complete fraud and has been banne
Feb 21, 2009
IN HELL
i will be there with my new magunm lt joey r u going with your rhinblow i mean rhino lol:D fern going to be there read to race

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
UTV Racing TIME: Gates open @ 8:00 and track opens @ 9:00.
Dont miss it!!!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
:DSo if you have not been to Pala before it will be $40, is that correct, just trying to weigh all my options, girlfriends son wants to go and ride the mx grandprix track, are there any special things you have to have on your sxs to ride the tracks (ie: nets, etc.) trying to puit together guys to coime with me since were not going to glamis:D

FernandezRacing

Jan 15, 2009
First timers have to get MEMBERSHIPS $20.00 for the year! Then another $20.00 for the day! So $40.00 for first timers! $20.00 everyday after.

PALA RACEWAY IS A GREAT PLACE TO RIDE!!

SXS track is going to be sick!!

Helmet is the only thing required!
The passenger only need's there membership for SXS. FYI! $20.00 bucks

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Makin' Trax is throw'n down the gauntlet!!!! We are bringing a stock RZR with AFCO MT2's. We will give $5.00 to every UTV that posts a faster lap time by the end of the day. All you talkers bring it let's see it!!!!!!! We'll come up with other side pots , that is if you keyboard punchers have the juevos & are ready to put the talk behind and put it on the track! BRING IT!!!!!!

Steve

FernandezRacing

Jan 15, 2009
Hey, I dont know if i can beat your time but i will try!!!See you there!!AZ come out and make $5.00!!!!!I'm always up for a race!!

Dont let the 4 seater beat you!

FernandezRacing

Jan 15, 2009
Here's what i got out of it today!!!

INFO on the SXS TRACK!! The track is bigger and is located in the far back corner of the property! Theres a double who's going to clear it??? The track is alot wider than the temp track was. Nice rollers and thats all i saw.
I didnt get to test drive the track .

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Makin' Trax is throw'n down the gauntlet!!!! We are bringing a stock RZR with AFCO MT2's. We will give $5.00 to every UTV that posts a faster lap time by the end of the day. All you talkers bring it let's see it!!!!!!! We'll come up with other side pots , that is if you keyboard punchers have the juevos & are ready to put the talk behind and put it on the track! BRING IT!!!!!!

Steve

I will smoke you like the thanksgiving turkey!!! $5.00 per second huh???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000