Paint Maintenance

Discussion in 'UTV Paint & Graphics' started by underider, Oct 8, 2013.

1. underider

underider Member

Hello everyone,

May I ask, how do you protect and maintain your paint? What brand and material are you guys using.

Thanks in advance.

2. Slacker

Slacker La Familia

Sticks and rocks work wonders on making your machine look loved. Nothing like a good rock gouge to give your wheeler a little trail cred.:p

All smart assing aside, use what you use on your vehicles. I'm a Meguiars guy for my vehicles, more of a bush and rock guy for the Short Bus. I never use Armor All because I've had bad luck with it drying the plastic out. Armor All has alcohol in it and that, I believe, is what causes it.

3. ALEX

ALEX Member

I use regular car soap on mine and eagle one wipe and shine

4. underider

underider Member

At the moment I'm using klasse brand so far it protects great, but I don't like the look of its shine. Looks like a matchbox toy.

5. Epic Detailing

Epic Detailing New Member

Check out our post on our new Epic UTV Wash line of products. We have wash, shine, & detail products. Our products are specially formulated for UTV's and have a uv protectant for vinyl & paint.

6. Epic Detailing

Epic Detailing New Member

You are right on the Armorall. It ends up drying out plastics & moldings then eventually causing cracking.

We have put a lot of R&D into our Epic UTV line of products so they are easy to use & protect.

7. Bebe

Bebe Access Advocate

I use Trim Shine on the plastics, and wash it with car soap after every use.

I will look at your new line of products though.