2. George & Kathy
3. Roy,Deb & Taylor
4. JENNE & RONNIE - DAY TRIP PROBABLY THE 28TH
5. CHARLIE & TAMMIE - DAY TRIP PROBABLY THE 28TH
6. Ernesto & Family
7. Red RZR
8. Bob and Linda 30th till the 3rd
9. Ag + Elyse either 1st or 2nd for day trip

You guys should come on the 1st as most will be leaving on the 2nd.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
We son and I left Glamis after riding this morning was windy and cold hardly anyone there.

Now about 10 miles north of Parker by Havasu Lake on the Colorado River at the new Pirates Den(was El Paso park) got a beautiful site right on the water. Heading to this bar out in the middle of the desert in the AM only UTV's can get to named Nellies something like that. Then Johnson Valley xmas day, then you all Monday-Tue looking fwd to hookin up. :)

Man we went through some town off the 10 to 95 north where there were a ton of peeps living in RV's hardly any houses. Never seen anything like it.

Anyway I may post some pics of our journey 2uall.

TNT- Terry N Trever(Racing)

PS: Trever was sooo crazy in the razor I begged him to slow down I am too old, we need to set up some 90 foot tripples so he can beat some jump records while he is So Cal.... Serious kid has no fear at all! He and Caloub Moore who just back flipped the XP900 use to race the same TQRA quad pro class SXS.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
We son and I left Glamis after riding this morning was windy and cold hardly anyone there.

Now about 10 miles north of Parker by Havasu Lake on the Colorado River at the new Pirates Den(was El Paso park) got a beautiful site right on the water. Heading to this bar out in the middle of the desert in the AM only UTV's can get to named Nellies something like that. Then Johnson Valley xmas day, then you all Monday-Tue looking fwd to hookin up. :)

Man we went through some town off the 10 to 95 north where there were a ton of peeps living in RV's hardly any houses. Never seen anything like it.

Anyway I may post some pics of our journey 2uall.

TNT- Terry N Trever(Racing)

PS: Trever was sooo crazy in the razor I begged him to slow down I am too old, we need to set up some 90 foot tripples so he can beat some jump records while he is So Cal.... Serious kid has no fear at all! He and Caloub Moore who just back flipped the XP900 use to race the same TQRA quad pro class SXS.

Sounds like you found Quartzite :cool: I remember the first time we saw it. It was like the Twighlight Zone. Come over a hill and RV's as far as the eye could see. In the summer it's almost completely deserted.

Sounds like you guys are having a great trip :cool:

See ya next week.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
wow sounds like a awesome vacation i can't wait to see the pic's
I put some pics in the trips section. You going to be in Wash 1-2 when, whats ur rig look like?.... I may head to the washes after this not sure yet....

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
OW Wells (4X4 Park) New Years

1. Jim & Melissa
2. George & Kathy-- Wed 28th - Mon 2nd
3. Roy,Deb & Taylor
6. Ernesto & Family
7. Red RZR-- Fri 30th - Mon 2nd
9. Ag + Elyse either 1st or 2nd for day
10. TNT
11. Papa Bear

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
OW Wells (4X4 Park) New Years

1. Jim & Melissa
2. George & Kathy-- Wed 28th - Mon 2nd
3. Roy,Deb & Taylor
6. Ernesto & Family
7. Red RZR-- Fri 30th - Mon 2nd
9. Ag + Elyse either 1st or 2nd for day
10. TNT
11. Papa Bear<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
12. Cisco Kid Thur 29 - Mon 2nd<!-- / message -->

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Just got off the phone with Jimmy and he was able to get us a really nice flat spot with plenty of room for all of us:D As you turn off the S22 at the Off- Road park, we will be around the first metal shade shelter on the left. For those that have not been there before, it will be the first big entrance on the left after you pass Holly Rd. Check out Page 5 of this post for a Google Earth pic of the entrance. Everyone have a safe trip and we'll see ya as you arrive throughout the week:D

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
@Bear: The group that i'm going with will be off of Holy Rd. As of right now we're looking at between 12-15 trailers, with a mix of Pre-runners, Jeeps, UTV's and Quads. Some people will be there Thursday, but I can't make it out there until Friday afternoon. Lee is bringing his repeater (35watts). Some of us will be using our duel VHF/UHF radios, but were going to be using GMARS (UHF) channel. We're not sure what channel were going to be using. Weatherman has too much traffic on it. I'll hit you up when I get there to let you know what we're using.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Hey guys, I'm heading out tonight. My buddies got there yesterday and now 2 have broken axles on their Rhinos. Anyone have stock rear left axel for a 2007 and a stock rear left for a 2009 Rhino thats heading out they want to sell?

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Hey guys, I'm heading out tonight. My buddies got there yesterday and now 2 have broken axles on their Rhinos. Anyone have stock rear left axel for a 2007 and a stock rear left for a 2009 Rhino thats heading out they want to sell?

Ive been down this road before at the begining of a long weekend...in the middle of to far from anything.

Desert tip #302.
a. pull upright of broken side.
b. release cv boot clamp(s) and boot
c. remove broken axle stubs
d. reinstall cv boot
e. insert....tampon into axle shaft end of boot.
f. secure tampon in place with attached string
g. reinstall upright
h. go play, be easy on the throttle.

I ran in 3 wheel drive for the 3 days, my repair plugs held and kept the deset out of the CV.

You're welcome.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Looks like we are all fixed. Found the 09 axle in El Centro and the 07 all the way back at Chaparral. Looks like 1 Rhino is fixed and they are finishing the 2nd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000