Yamaha Our new Ride....

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Well, I finally committed to getting a UTV. After searching and searching and trying to find a deal I settled on this.

It's an '07 Rhino that was built to race SuperStock in the Whiplash series. The previous owner, Todd W, who is an ME for Boeing, designed the car and had American Sand toys in AZ build it.

Full powder coated Chromoly Chassis complete with Aluminum Panels and Roof, along with Yamaha Silver plastics.

6.5" Long Travel Suspension with Fox 2.0x10" Remote Reservoirs and Dual Eibach Coils, Gorilla rear axles, and Gear One steering rack and HCR spindles. 13.5" of travel.

Stock 660 engine with K&N Filter Charger intake and CVT Filter, KMS Clutch Sheeve, Oil Siphon Break, CDI, all cooled by a PWR Radiator and Oil Cooler monitored by an Autometer Temp Gauge. Tuned by Weller Racing

Jaz 12 gal. Fuel Cell with side fill mount.

PRP Custom Hi back Seats with 5 point Crow harnesses and window nets.

(6) Beadlocked Rockstars by Beadlock Specialties with Maxxis Bighorn tires and (4) Carlisle 489s on Chrome Vision 161 Bruiser wheels.

(2) different front bumpers.

(3) Baja Designs Fuegos

We took it out to Barstow for my wife's Birthday this past weekend. We had a blast.

Blasting down Main Pit in Barstow at full throttle and popped out a rear CV.....

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Took a ride to Slash X for lunch...

All the "rides"...

My wife and our friend Kaylyn getting ready to rock the Rhino...

My wife quenching her thirst after some awesome driving...

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Thanks Keith.

I will be changing some things over time to make it my own but I don't know if it will ever be as nice as yours.

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
im sure ypu will have a trick ass dash and console in that thing before too long and pimpen some trick aluminum work :D should have a good time at the dunes in it for sure , im building a light bar for mine and raising it up a little to get ready for halloween at the dunes :D:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
NICE PAUL!!! SO pumped you got a UTV now! Cant wait to go riding with you brotha! Like Danny said lets dial you in with some Summers Bros and stock CV's. Those Gorillas are going to give you fits. But you got time! The RHino looks awesome!!!!! Amanda is a champ, I want one of those belts!!! hhahahahhaahah

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Yep...the Gorillas are gonna be on their way out.

First ten minutes of the trip and that's when the axle popped out....F that noise. I will be sporting the Summer's Bros soon....they are right down the street from me.

I can't wait to get out to OW with you guys. Not gonna make the DT in Glamis...too much stuff going on.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I dont think Todd had any real problems with his gorillas in his race day. After getting the HCR spindles on that car, it finished many races...

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Yep...the Gorillas are gonna be on their way out.

First ten minutes of the trip and that's when the axle popped out....F that noise. I will be sporting the Summer's Bros soon....they are right down the street from me.

I can't wait to get out to OW with you guys. Not gonna make the DT in Glamis...too much stuff going on.
do the gorillas still have the pin in the dif??? if so take it out, make sure the large clip on the inner cv is not rounded off, if so get new ones.

I race with gorillas and never an issue.

6.5 kit? LSR maybe?? I have never broken one of their axles either on my own rhino.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Took a ride to Slash X for lunch...

All the "rides"...

My wife and our friend Kaylyn getting ready to rock the Rhino...

My wife quenching her thirst after some awesome driving...
That is awsome Paul. Good deal for that car..

Rhinohead

O-Side Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 2, 2009
Oceanside
www.Gimpspeed.com
Nice ride paul !! Looks like i might have some fun with my gorilla axles letting me down ?? cool pics ,, i dig your ladys belt !! i gotta get one of those !! good luck with your new toy !! :D

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
I never had a single problem with my Gorillas (even with the center pin in). My buddy with the same kit has had the pass rear pull out a few times, were going to pull off the center pin and see if that fixes it.

By the way, the new car looks great. Cant wait to see what cool tweaks you do to it, to make it yours!

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Pitted with todd at many races, he never had axle issues with the car. Not a LSR kit, Todd designed and built the LT kit.

jarel

Aug 4, 2009
Holy crap you finally picked one up! I need to check it out. I'm sure it's going to make a 360 degree turn into something crazy :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000