ORW Randy, NEW Pre Runner

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So Randy bought this Pre Runner a few months ago and at that point it was pretty sick.....this is what it looked like........

So it wasnt good enough, so Randy decided to take it to H&M, and well after 12 weeks they completely cut off the rear half of the truck, full floating rear end, FOX triple bypass and resovoired coil overs on each corner....
re did the whole front end with a new LT suspension that will pull just under 20" of travel, full engine cage....THE WORKS!! It is at CRB Fab right now to have some insane aluminum work done..oh yeah he replaced the front clip too with something he liked a little better....it will be repainted and ready to Pre Run the SF250!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Very nice! do you get to prerun with him Joey?
OH yeah!! He will use this truck for play and to pre run the SF250, Baja 500, and the Baja 1000 and probably various stateside races. Depending on my schedule I usually go to 1 of these Baja races with him a year. Now that Randy owns ORW we do a lot of fun stuff with All German which I am sure you have seen on other threads. They are close friends of ours and their shop is across the street. We are a part of the AGM Team and couldnt be happier to help them out in the pits!!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Man, that poop (keepin' it G for Joey) is nice!!!! I wish I could pre-run my 2500!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000