All UTV's Only on thing matters.

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Hey everybody just wanted to start a positive thread on what matters.

It doesn't matter if I'm running HRT,Magnum,procraft,mafia,weller,benchmark, or any other part,sticker,shirt,glasses or what ever on my car, we shouldn't forget that friendships matter more and thats the best thing about a utv, I can go where ever I want and make it look like anything I want.

To me there is only one thing that matters when it comes to the utv.

and that is.....TO GO OUT HAMMER DOWN THE THROTTLE AND HAVE THE BEST TIME IN THE BEST DAM THING SINCE THE $0.99 CENT VALUE MEAL, THE UTV.

So post up what matters most to you in a utv. And remember no negative post just good old positive post no matter who's sticker, part or sponsor you have.

Junior Q. #23

Reactions: 1 person

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Personal relationships AKA friends are what makes my world go around. They are made in various places, if you have kids they are made thru school outings etc, with the utv's they are made camping, racing, spending money, and many other ways. Of course some times the best friends are made in the face of advirsity when something is broke or someone is hurt. It should always be understood I think no matter how much guff we give each other on the forums that when it comes time to put the pedal down none of that matters.

Also sometimes friendships make it tough on where you spend your money. Because their are so many good vendors out their. So I hope just because I spend money in one spot it is not a reflection of some one elses good work. It may just be a matter of location etc...

If we all had more time to drink a beer, crest a dune or race together more that would be great! Until then enjoy the time we have to spend doing what we all have fun with!!!!

Wayne

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Personal relationships AKA friends are what makes my world go around. They are made in various places, if you have kids they are made thru school outings etc, with the utv's they are made camping, racing, spending money, and many other ways. Of course some times the best friends are made in the face of advirsity when something is broke or someone is hurt. It should always be understood I think no matter how much guff we give each other on the forums that when it comes time to put the pedal down none of that matters.

Also sometimes friendships make it tough on where you spend your money. Because their are so many good vendors out their. So I hope just because I spend money in one spot it is not a reflection of some one elses good work. It may just be a matter of location etc...

If we all had more time to drink a beer, crest a dune or race together more that would be great! Until then enjoy the time we have to spend doing what we all have fun with!!!!

Wayne
I couldn't put it better. that is exactly my point. thanks for making that so clear. I love to race but I can't wait to head out on a group ride with the family and friends, and remember driving through the desert having fun with friends and family is what started me wanting to race.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
The fact that we are able to do what we do is a blessing. Keeping our family safe and healthy is #1, the utv allows us to do this while having a good time. Not to mention the friends I have made that help at the races. I would have missed races if it hadn't been for guys like Chad Mittag or helping me out with a part or whatever to keep me in the race. And many others that would help if they could that I havent mentioned but they know who they are. THANKS for being cool to a nobody who needed a hand. UTV racers are the best!!!!!!:D

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
My signature is a quote from the film, On Any Sunday. If you haven't seen this film by Bruce Brown, it is all about racing, riding, and the adventures and relationships that go along with it.

It is my signature for a reason and hold it to be true:

Read below...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
awesome quote Paul!!!!

Its all about the fun and the love of off roading for me. This site has been awesome in allowing us to help spread the word about UTV's and we hope get the racers / sport more attention as well as bring other enthusiasts closer.

But one thing constantly makes all the work worth it and thats seeing the look on my kids faces when we get tot he desert and in an any off road vehicle!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
It's all about family and friends. The joy my son gets riding his quad around camp makes all the long days worth while. I love going to the desert and being with my friends and family. It's a family tradition for me. I was riding around Glamis at 9 months old. My dad would run his belt through my belt loops and putt around with me for hours. There was a couple years that I was in Glamis every single weekend. Even the summer. The UTV has allowed to meet a whole group of good people.

I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack. But when UTVUNDERGROUND went live I knew there was more of my own. And my wolfpack, it grew by one. So there were two of us in the wolfpack. I was alone first in the pack and then Joey joined in later. And 6 months ago, when Joey introduced me to you guys I thought, wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure that I just added 1100 guys to my wolfpack. 1100 of us wolves, running around the desert together looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Strippers and cocaine!!! Now your talkin Rusty!! :p ............ As you all may know I am a newby and have always been the only one with a UTV in my group of friendz. But I still have a blast just been out in tha dezert with my boyz!Enjoyin life and escapin reality. I alwayz seen the caravanz of UTVs in Glamis and wanted to be a part of one! Am glad I joinned the UNDERGROUND!! You guys sound like cool peepz and hope to go on a couple of trips with the UTVUG family!! :D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Time spent with family and friends in the Dez or Sand, soooo cool.

to laugh and give each other a hard time, makes it for me.

Racing families are great in UTV's, so many help each other out so we can race the next day.

Met many great peeps on ALL of these forums and more to come I am sure.

BE safe have fun, and watch out for your felow UTV'er while riding.

Rog

mssandslinger

Rhino Parts & Performance - Official UTVUndergroun
Oct 18, 2009
AZ
Having fun with family and friends! the best part is meeting new people and family's just by camping together, everyone weather you know them or not is all there to have fun and laugh at life even in the hardest of times.

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
definatly have alot of good times at the dunes with friends and family and have met alot of great people at the sxs races and its amazing how they allways are willing to give a helping hand or a part when in need to get you back on the track , im hoping to get back into the racing seen this next season :D:D

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
The best things about UTV's for me is how UTV's bring together your family and friends. A few years ago I sold the prerunner and bike and got a teryx. At the time, the guys I raced with didn't understand why I sold the prerunner to buy a golfcart. It was the best decision ever. I was the first one in my desert group to get a UTV, Now two years later, there are 8 utvs in our group. We run the heck out of them and they just keep going. Family runs are great for the kids and the faster " Dad " runs are a total blast . Utv's offer something for everyone in your family, For the kids and wife, they get to see more of the desert and the kids all get to play with the other kids when we stop during our runs and the dads can beat them when the family's not there. So it truly is a utility vehicle that plays many roles perfectly. My close friends would never build prerunners and for me, it got to the point where I only used my prerunner to prerun mexico races 3 times a year , It was a pain to take the prerunner to the desert with the family especially if it broke down which it did all the time. Now we have utvs , I'm going on runs with people that would never own a prerunner and as a whole, it's alot funner for everyone. Everyone is into it.

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
Whoa, I need to proof read before I post something. In my last post I meant to say that we beat the utv's when the familys not there. The way I wrote it, it looks like I beat my kids when the family's not there. I flunked english class. Oops..

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
dang all this time everyone is going to the desert for family and friends and good times...

i just been getting hammered and sitting on a cooler at camp!!! :confused:

just kidding its all good stuff man!!! we all enjoy going out and riding/driving to hang out with our friends... meet new friends and make memories of it all. For the better part I cant remember a trip to the desert to where we had any negative feelings or associations with anyone out there.

ps. magnum offroads kit is looking pretty positive to me right about now, been looking into some LT real soon!!!

64suicd

Rollin In My Six -Four - UTVUnderground Approved
May 7, 2009
ca.
WHEN I AM STARING AT THE COMPUTER THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS...

:eek:THE UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000