What length of lap do you prefer?

• I prefer laps of 30 miles and under

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
The Pure "200" is in the record books.
Now we're ready for the next event on our schedule, the PURE "300" - JUNE 21-23, 2013 Presented by SXSPerformance.com
with IRC the Official Tracking Systems, PCI Official Race Communications and Lawrence Equipment, Awards Sponsor.
As promised we are featuring a brand new 45-Plus mile course that's going to knock your socks off. We haven't used this course in at least two years.
(We change courses so we do not overuse the terrain.)

Go to: www.averacing.com for all details. But in the meantime you can download:

1. The "300" flyer
2. The Entry form
3. The "Excursion"
4. And the "tentative" course map

And by the way, a $50 DEPOSIT will get you in the "Drawing" and "Excursion" MAY 25

We're also adding a SURVEY to this post. We want your opinions:

AVE
[email protected]

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
50 miles or less, one question, what will the weather generally be like during june.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
50 miles or less, one question, what will the weather generally be like during june.
Between 85 & 120!!! Just kidding. We're talking about mid-90s but you know...IT'S A DRY HEAT!!!

Besides if you get too hot, just pull off at the Cal-City Lake and take a dip. It's located between mile 23.5 and 24.8.

Hahaha!

AVE

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Set up a designated pit spot around mid way point on course.... That way teams know where they can set up a mid way pit if needed.... Also with a longer race being 300 the start time of 4pm was pretty good last time if the pro class is doing 6 laps that will give them about 3 laps in the light... 5pm race it won't end for the pros till after midnight

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
I like the 4pm start time as well as a shorter lap. We need to get the cars to be visible more from the main pit for longer periods of time so that the families and crew can enjoy seeing the cars run. I think this will help bring more people to the race

I also agree that a marked alternate pit would be a good addition. I believe there was some confusion at the last race as to where the remote fuel pit was. One easy way to solve this is to stop at it on the excursion so we know where it is.

I hope that we can have at least 20 cars at the next race. In my opinion the entry fees are very reasonable and it's an outstanding event. The best part is how easy it is to make your car race legal to compete in this series.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
I like the 4pm start time as well as a shorter lap. We need to get the cars to be visible more from the main pit for longer periods of time so that the families and crew can enjoy seeing the cars run. I think this will help bring more people to the race

I also agree that a marked alternate pit would be a good addition. I believe there was some confusion at the last race as to where the remote fuel pit was. One easy way to solve this is to stop at it on the excursion so we know where it is.

I hope that we can have at least 20 cars at the next race. In my opinion the entry fees are very reasonable and it's an outstanding event. The best part is how easy it is to make your car race legal to compete in this series.
We read and heard your suggestions:

1. The event will start at 4 p.m. to ensure at least two laps in daylight.
2. Last time we marked the refueling and pit areas at RM34 but we did not stop to see it. This time we will.
3. The refueling and pit area will be just before RM29. Easy access to it from Hwy in 12 miles on Sequoia Blvd. and .27 of a mile to the fuel and pit. (See map attached.) Checkpoint is at RM28.3
4. SEND YOUR $50 DEPOSIT and be part of the "Excursion" May 25th.

Go to: www.averacing.com for more details

AVE

Attachments

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
In June a 4PM start time is going to Be HOT!!! I expect to see some over heating cars at that race:eek:

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Key word being temps... Aka ur racing during the hottest pArt of the day since Vegas to Reno starts in the am
And takes all day... Just making a point haha

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Last year vegas to reno was never blistering hot. But i can tell you we went from freezing ballz , warm, rain , cold , real cold , wet , sun , cold again in vegas to reno. Im ready again!!

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
We can wait looking forward to running the pure 300 and then time to
Get ready for Vegas to Reno :)

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Key word being temps... Aka ur racing during the hottest pArt of the day since Vegas to Reno starts in the am
And takes all day... Just making a point haha
Not to worry, I have ordered the temp at 4 p.m. to be 92.3 degrees. By 7 p.m. it will be at 87 degrees and by midnight a comfy 78 degrees.
Regardless, "It's a dry heat!"

Hahaha!

Lou

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Perfect order!!!! Hahaha and who doesn't love a dry heat... Hahaha we will be there
Here's my receipt...

Almanac for Edwards AFB North Base, CA
Saturday, June 22, 2013 — View Current Conditions
Saturday, June 22, 2013 - Max temp 92 - Lowest 60 degrees
« Previous Day

Next Day »
DailyWeeklyMonthlyCustom
Average (KEDW) Record (KEDW)
Temperature
Mean Temperature -
Max Temperature 92 °F ----Record High:104 °F (2006)
Min Temperature 60 °F ---- Record low: 53 °F (1998)

Moisture
Dew Point
Average Humidity
Maximum Humidity
Minimum Humidity
Precipitation
Precipitation - - ()
Wind
Wind Speed
Max Wind Speed

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Save money and order your PURE "300" event T-Shirt in advance. Check it out...

Regular $20 NOW with pre-order $15!
See artwork below...

Go to: www.averacing.com to download entry and order form.
Also $50 Deposit gets you in the drawing and also IN the "Excursion" of the 44-mile course, May 25th...

AVE

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000