Yamaha Offroadswapmeet build

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Here's the final product minus a nice wrap job!

This will be racing in all the local Grand Prix races as well as the final rounds of the LUCAS OIL REGIONAL.

I raced the regional and took a 1st place on the podium for my class, This was my first short course race.

What a great track and very affordable to race. You guys with stock cars that want to race,It wont take much to get you race ready. PM me if any questions.

This suspension set up will eat you up! In the turns you can slide it and it dosent feel like your skipping on 3 wheels over the jumps it feels like I can jump another 60 FEET.

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I painted my hood and fenders to match all my side panels,Check it out!!
747 Ink has this car prepped for every race and desert trip I go to!Thanks for the welds and fuel filter mount filter and Trevor.

SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING #1 in UTV and SXS AXELS..

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I cant believe this build is still going!

Im looking for a after market radiator if anybody has one FOR SALE???

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Getting the YAMAHA RHINO 660 ready for 2012 season and finishing out the 2011 desert season with the family.

What I did?

Re-greased all CV's
Replaced all 4 SUMMERS BROTHERS AXELS with new 300m in the rear.
Removed and cleaned out stock radiator,Mud,rocks,etc.
Serviced Rad Flo shocks
New ORW limit straps
Refreshend the top end of the motor,New piston.
Changed all oils and fluids.
Re-installed 1 bench seat and 1 PRP passenger seat and 3 seat belts.
Cleaned air filter and PBS filter
New Battery
Replaced fuel filter
Removed all stickers and replaced with new ones.
Here's the PROOF

This is my original stock 2006 660 motor and very little mods like CDI box,Muzzy Exhaust,intake and thats about it.I have never had 1 issue with my motor I just thoght it would be time to look inside and replace the stock parts!

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!

What I need? rugged radio
-2 cables for the back seat so they can listen to the tunes.
-1 head set
-1 handheld radio for camp or pits.

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Getting ready to get the Rhino ready for the next coming desert season. Some people wonder why I'm still driving my 2006 Yamaha Rhino. It's all about being reliable when on along desert run. My Pitbull tires put up with any terrain in there way! I have all the communication toys I asked for,rugged head sets all around.
I went to Moab for rally on the rocks and had the opportunity to drive the new Polaris XP 900 4 seater out in the rocks of Moab and was a blast. I have driven a Commander, Kawi 2-4 seater, Wild cat, John Deere and the 2 seat XP 900 and they all have there differences. Only if the Rhino had power because the suspension is dialed.

I bought this Yamaha brand new in 2006 and still rocking!
And stock rack and spindles.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I have my helmet kit from rugged and made it a easy install. I used it during this years Soboba GP and I was able to communicate with the pit crew and racing staff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000