Official WORCS RD# 2 Primm, NV - Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
Ok guys. The schedule has been updated. We race at 4:15pm again. Maybe Joey can update op as well. Tim. So cool that your going to make it. I plan to show up earlier this trip hopefully get to hang out more.
Not sure about you guys but I plan to have some beers at Buffalo Bills Friday night. Would be cool too see some of u guys there.
WE WILL BE PARTYING AT BUFFALO BILLS SATURDAY NIGHT AS WELL. SEE YOU THERE.

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
Re: WORCS rnd# 2 Primm, NV

Good for you. What direction did you go to resolve your power steering issuie?
I kept it hydraulic, but we re-worked all the internals so it's a lot more sensitive. I only have trouble once I get fatigued with real tight stuff in 4wd. I'm pretty impressed with the reliability so far. Will you guys be at Primm? Come by and take a look at it, I'd love your input.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Re: WORCS rnd# 2 Primm, NV

I kept it hydraulic, but we re-worked all the internals so it's a lot more sensitive. I only have trouble once I get fatigued with real tight stuff in 4wd. I'm pretty impressed with the reliability so far. Will you guys be at Primm? Come by and take a look at it, I'd love your input.
Id love to see it! We'll be there, see you then.

Ryan15

Sep 20, 2011
Primm is just around the corner. We do not have any practice at primm on friday utv, atv, or mc. Because their is no mx track. It is an all off road event with the exception of the truck track like the one at glen Helen for the atv/utv course only. The terrain is mostly sand with some hard packed dirt sections. Prepare for sand whoops and hard packed blue grooved truck course. Will be a mix of slow sweeping turns to fast high speed sections. Hope it helps with your set-up. See you there.

Ryan15

Sep 20, 2011
Yep still get the parade lap it will be the same scheduel as glen Helen without the rain (hopefully):)

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
So your tellin me theres no rain or chance of getting a caked radiator in the parade lap :0

Hahajk but thank you for the update

Ryan15

Sep 20, 2011
Yep still get the parade lap it will be the same scheduel as glen Helen without practice and the rain (hopefully):)

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
Ok guys. I plan to show up earlier this trip hopefully get to hang out more.
Not sure about you guys but I plan to have some beers at Buffalo Bills Friday night. Would be cool too see some of u guys there.
You mean you are going to have beers with us this time ...LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRl3g8MKldI]purple pennis - YouTube[/ame]

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
I plan to be there even last year with the rain and snow it was still a good race it didn't pour like glenhelen though.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
First off. I left because its 650 miles home for me not 100

Second. You dont even race anymore so no. I'm not having beers w u.

Third. It was blue NOT purple!

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Lol Doug, the next morning when we got up to leave from the Orleans in Vegas. I was like wtf? Then after we got home that clown posted the vid.

Karter if the weather is clear we will leave Thurs after work, drive all night and be there early Fri. If there snow conditions we will leave Fri am n get in at about dinner time. Or just in time for beers n black jack :D

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
First off. I left because its 650 miles home for me not 100

Second. You dont even race anymore so no. I'm not having beers w u.

Third. It was blue NOT purple!
LOL ... you better be drinking with us this year ... if I go!!

and it Purple sounds better them blue .... ps that dildo was from "Jack ASS 3D"

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
saweeeeet. Somone bring the Purple Pennis LOL

February 11th
The Village People
Showtimes: Saturday 8:00pm
Venue: Star of the Desert Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics