Official UTVUnderground 2013 WORCS RD4 Utah Photos & Results

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Hands down the coolest UTV race course I have ever seen. It is also one of the toughest. There is going to be MAYHEM and I would be shocked to see more than 2 laps. At right around 12 miles it is insane! BUT, it is also the most beautiful course ever for a UTV race. You got rock, slick rock, desert, dunes - BIG DUNES, and some really fun whooped out areas. No MX section, its all desert. If you aren't here you are missing out. This place is amazing!!

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Congratulations to Raw Racing's Alfredo Ramirez for his 1st Place finish in the 850 Production Class running AFCO Racing Shocks by Makin Trax Suspension in his 850 Polaris RZR "S".

Also congratulations goes to Makin Trax, Pro Armor, IMG Motorsports, ITP Tires & Wheels, AFCO Racing sponsored Sara Price for her 4th Place finish in the 850 Production Class in the Makin Trax 800 Polaris RZR "S" with AFCO Racing Shocks by Makin Trax Suspension. Way to represent guys.

Job well done goes out to Makin Trax supported IMG Motorsports Drivers James Hill and John Pacheco for their 5th and 6th place finishes respectively in the Pro Production 1000 Class and Chris Willing for his 7th place finish. Chris was running strong in 3rd place when he encountered cooling problems.

I am proud of all of you for your outstanding performances!!!!!!

Last but not least, Huge THANKS on behalf of all the Racers and Sponsors to UTV Underground's JoeyD and Rusty Babtist for their tireless support, coverage and awesome photos via UTV Underground Forum and all the Social Medias. Thanks for all the help and exposure to make UTV Racing a recognized and legitimate racing class!

Last edited:

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Congrats RJ and to all of the other finishers!

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
There is a pretty good points battle shaping up in the 850 Production Class. Taking away the throw away round (worst finish) for each driver in the top 5 as WORCS will do at the end of the season, here is how it stands:

1) Alfredo Ramirez 72 points
2) Chris Willing 65 points
3) Justin Lambert 58 points
T4) Sara Price 54 points
T4) Daniel Rosenzweig 54 points

This is going to get interesting!

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Great job Steve Kyle and I miss our camping crew Alfredo and Chris glad to see they are doing so well...Both great guys and families.

My wife really wants me to go back to Worcs, I had a great time last year in St George I can only imagine how Sand Hollow was.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Great job Steve Kyle and I miss our camping crew Alfredo and Chris glad to see they are doing so well...Both great guys and families.

My wife really wants me to go back to Worcs, I had a great time last year in St George I can only imagine how Sand Hollow was.
Hey Poke,
May I ask why the wife likes worcs compared to lucas ??

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
She said its more fun to watch???. Which surprized me. She really likes the people and racers as well as going to different locations and states.my oldist son likes Worcs my youngiest likes Lucas. I think a lot of it was sometimes we were in a wagon circle camping and other times we were in nice towns in hotels. Like mini vacations.

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009

Dust off the Teryx and come to Taft next month. Everyone misses you too.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Thad at Fabwerx helped me redo the Teryx its better than before seat drop lowered cage etc..but at least if I dont race Ill try to come out and support the RAW guys, Alfredo was fast there last year...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000