Official UTVUnderground 2012 LOORRS So-Cal Regional RD1 Pics & Results

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009

Gary Thompson Takes the WIN in the LOORRS SO Cal Regional Opener​

I loaded up the UTVUnderground Can-Am and headed for Glen Helen to check out the season opener of the Lucas Oil regional series. With the national series dropping the UTV class I figured there might be some racers looking for a place to start thier racing career. Lucas Oil has a regional series in California, Arizona and Utah.

The day was action packed with many of the young guns moving up to buggies, superlite and prolite. UTVUnderground supporter Gary Thompson would take home the top spot in UTV and Cody Rahders had an impressive showing in his Superlite debut taking home 3rd. It was great seeing everyone out there.

Last edited:

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
You said UTV.
Actually 6 SR1, 0.0 UTV.

Gary, you flat out owned it Saturday, good job.

Im seriously suprised we didnt see any UTV's. Black Rhino put together a program that paid you to race, you get a fully prepped track, zero dust, tons of practice, captive audience, press, Dave Arnold announcing, and no one took him up on it :confused:

Hopefully we pick up a few at the next race. Its an all new track peeps, there are several SR1's out there that seem to be in a perpetual state of build, maybe one of them will actually finish theirs and come race it.;)

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
You said UTV.
Actually 6 SR1, 0.0 UTV.

Gary, you flat out owned it Saturday, good job.

I'm seriously surprised we didnt see any UTV's. Black Rhino put together a program that paid you to race, you get a fully prepped track, zero dust, tons of practice, captive audience, press, Dave Arnold announcing, and no one took him up on it :confused:

Hopefully we pick up a few at the next race. Its an all new track peeps, there are several SR1's out there that seem to be in a perpetual state of build, maybe one of them will actually finish theirs and come race it.;)

Thanks Doug,

I guess it is my fault for not speaking in racer lingo, so here it goes like it or not.

I have had people tell me they want to race, or they are building a UTV / SR1 to race. Well it is time to shit or get off the pot (sorry Joey). Black Rhino will be paying $50.00 cash, thats right no gift card, no products, no crap... $50.00 CASH to every UTV / SR1 racer that races the next Lucas So Cal race on 3/10/2012 at Glen Helen.

I am calling you all out on this next race. If you need help, pick up the phone and call me 619-561-5000, we can transport, provide pit support or what ever you need. We will also be converting our 40" vendor trailer into a support trailer for the UTV / SR1 racers.

Trust me, or ask people like Gary, I am here to support the series and the racers, even when they beat my own kids. By the way nice job Gary :D

This offer also goes to the current Black Rhino racers like Gary, Bryan, Robert and Jessie.

Lets prove to Lucas that there are UTV's / SR1's that want to race in their series.

(disclaimer) If this pissed any one off just get even and cost me money. Get 100 people to show up :eek:

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
im so glad to be on the black rhino team and put them on the top of the box with the 802 sr1 kinney and the crew is so kool to me and my family too little gary is so happy to. he is my fire thats pushes me some of may know or not he has muscular distorohy if he wasent in the wheel chair he would be driving the car but i am driving the car

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000