Official Soboba 2011 Thread

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
Re: Official Soboba 2010 Thread

early feb last week wouldnt work for any lucas guys first lucas is march 6 and 7th no time to get ready for a season opener i wouldnt make it un less its early feb

stealth

Dec 5, 2009

A GP UTV series would be great. 1 hour races, longer tracks, classes for every level of utvs, from stock to full race vehicles. If Pala could do that, I think alot of people would race. Especially guys like me who just want an affordable way to race offroad without breaking the bank. This would be something almost anyone could do with whatever budget they want. Right on Pala, I hope it all works out.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009

A GP UTV series would be great. 1 hour races, longer tracks, classes for every level of utvs, from stock to full race vehicles. If Pala could do that, I think alot of people would race. Especially guys like me who just want an affordable way to race offroad without breaking the bank. This would be something almost anyone could do with whatever budget they want. Right on Pala, I hope it all works out.
x2 also

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun

If Pala host a GP or a GP series I hope they do something good. Im tired of all these sissy ass track builders thinking they know what they are doing but all you do is drive around in big circles. And everybody claps and says did you see me I didn't even lift off the gas on that leap off.

Sorry but this is what I think. Sucks Soboba is not on, I am trying to work with Jake so we can still have it.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Soboba didnt even have any jumps? Just a big ass circle but it was a blast and biggest UTV race in terms of turnout 2 years in a row.....Pala will have jumps and high speed, I am sure they will do a great job and be a bit more organized. But I too hope Soboba goes off!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009

If Pala host a GP or a GP series I hope they do something good. Im tired of all these sissy ass track builders thinking they know what they are doing but all you do is drive around in big circles. And everybody claps and says did you see me I didn't even lift off the gas on that leap off.

Sorry but this is what I think. Sucks Soboba is not on, I am trying to work with Jake so we can still have it.
I heard Jacob was at Fire Accademy. Soboba might still happen. I talked to someone that knows the brothers and they said it was not going to happen.

You don't even race JR. You just tow it to the track and look cool. When is SR1 going to be done? I can't wait to see you mix it up with the big dogs.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

I heard Jacob was at Fire Accademy. Soboba might still happen. I talked to someone that knows the brothers and they said it was not going to happen.

You don't even race JR. You just tow it to the track and look cool. When is SR1 going to be done? I can't wait to see you mix it up with the big dogs.
Mines done. But I can't race them both @ Lucas. They realy need to have a seperate class for the SR1. I would love to double class.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

WE NEED THE TRUTH IS THE SABOBA GP2010 GOING TO HAPPEN!

and for all the track builders out there keep doing what your doing so we can keep this UTV Racing industry ALIVE!!! There's different styles of racing from doing circles to "HITTING ROCKS" and BIG AIR!!

PALA RACEWAY will do anything to make you RACERS HAPPY!!!

This is going to be a great year for all the new SXS and different classes Racing the 2010 season.

Daniel@offroadswapmeet

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

Everyone is more than welcome to come out to PALA RACEWAY and practice,Check the schedule... This Series will start in a couple months or so!!! Keep your ears and eyes open...

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

Not yet they are sifting all the rock out and tore the main utv track down to sift rocks!! They are running on the temp track still.
NO ROCKS and a good track for practice or just dail it in!!!

By the way JETS SUCK!!!you must be a raider FAN!!

747ink

Both tracks at pala are fun ! pricing even better. can't wait for the next race!!!

stealth

Dec 5, 2009

I hope they do another Pala race soon. Does anyone know if they ever made trophies for the last race? For practice, the temporary quad and utv track looked fun but the quad guys were going so fast, it looked like a utv would just get in their way, like a moped on the freeway. Maybe it will be less crowded when the real track is ready. Why doesn't Pala Pala open up the back part of the GP track for utvs, add a few jumps or something and make a big loop along the hill. Nothing special, just something to ride on the weekends besides the crowded quad track. (rocks are ok for that kind of riding)

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix

Mopeds are like fat chicks, theyre fun to ride until one of your friends sees you...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000