>>> Official PURE SXS SERIES Site <<<<

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Here we go: Entries open today for the upcoming PURE "125" SXS - FEB 21-23. Visit www.averacing.com to get info and download the entry, flyer and tentative 31.4 mile course.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
We're also looking forward to seeing many of you. It's going to be a great one. So do KC HILITES and KING and CAN AM among others already lining up to post contingency for the Series. We'll be sending Press Releases as soon as we get details of THEIR sponsoring programs. They join PCI, IRC, BP GRAPHICS, LAWRENCE EQUIPMENT RACING and a number of others currently putting together their 2014 program for our PURE "1000" SXS OFF-ROAD DESERT SERIES.

May 6, 2013
Yucaipa , Ca
Bought a new car at Parker , hoping to have All modifications done by your first race ! If you haven't raced AVE before it's a great series and I am looking forward to racing again this year.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Entry faxed for Pro 1000, now just have to build a car!

PS one of my good friend and former Worcs rivals is racing the Pure Series this year as well.

Should be a fun group, like camping with a race thrown in the middle.

Atpalmer

Jan 10, 2014
Santa Clarita
Im trying to get ready for the Pure 125 for my first race and have a few questions.
Does the $150 entry cover the co driver too?
How much "play traffic" do you normally see during a race?
How much is the IRC rental? Is it a quick installation?

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Im trying to get ready for the Pure 125 for my first race and have a few questions.
Does the $150 entry cover the co driver too?
How much "play traffic" do you normally see during a race?
How much is the IRC rental? Is it a quick installation?
The $150 does cover driver and co driver. Play traffic just depends on where you go to watch on the course. Irc I am not sure at this point k want to say last year was around 60. Don't "" me tho. All you do is zip tie it to your car and your good. I was in your same boat last year for my 1st race. Lou puts on a good event and all the races in the pits are nice and friendly.

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Do you need to have a Lowrance or gps unit for this event?

What about radio communication. What is recommended?

First time racer here.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca

First time racer here.
You do not need a GPS Lou marks the course really well. Show up early fri and pre run a couple times to remember it. I would diff use a radio. I am using pci

Logan G.

Feb 20, 2012
Highland CA

First time racer here.

Rugged Radios will be at the race and can dial you in with some handheld's. they work very well out there and are al lot cheaper then a for car set up.

Atpalmer

Jan 10, 2014
Santa Clarita
I have a question about the doors. I have after market doors with a Bear Claw brand automotive latch. What do i need to do to make them "positively locking"?

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
Jershum and myself are going to race the series. I wont be able to do the two races during the summer because of work (Josh might do all of them). I'm good for the 125,175 and the last race. We're going to race the 850 Production Class. It should be fun. This rookie just wants to finish the race. Lets see how it goes.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Jershum and myself are going to race the series. I wont be able to do the two races during the summer because of work (Josh might do all of them). I'm good for the 125,175 and the last race. We're going to race the 850 Production Class. It should be fun. This rookie just wants to finish the race. Lets see how it goes.
Let me know if you need any help getting ready. I am also in Moreno Valley.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000