Official Los Padres NF Adopt A Trail News, Events, Updates and Pics

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
What a fun and great group of people , thank all of you for letting me tag along . I think I saw a wabbit I did I did. :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Slacker has a Ranger Crew that was invaluable on this trip!! He hauled around at least 5 people all day (I think), and we loaded the bed up full of tools and trash that was picked up along the way!! VERY IMPRESSIVE!! (Oh yeah, it's called the "short bus")

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
So, if you're asking yourselves..."What does an AAT crew do after a long days work and ride?"

Goes to "Mikes PIzza" in Frazier Park!!! Just giving back to the community at every chance we get!!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This is one of the illegal trails that we covered when we were waiting for one of the cars brakes to cool down and called the group up a head on the trail with the handy dandy hand held radio from Rugged .
Before

After

Last edited:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
The ''CAP'' hard at work

Mike adding to the camo. wall.

Mark walking over with what I think we are going to be using a lot , a cordless sawsaz .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Susan (Ranger) was informing these to riders that they were on a trail that crosses Private land to get to the 118 route and inspecting the bikes for tags and educating the of riding in the forest . The forest service has a keeper right there .

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Looks like everyone had a blast wish I could have been there but work keeps getting in the way
If you ever have a clean up on a Sunday I would be glad to help :) great job yo all representing the utv group and la familia the best riding group out there :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Our tour guide for the day

Bill had some of his shirts in his truck and it was talked about give Susan a LF/UTVG shirt in a appreciation of being so nice and helpful with the ATT program. ''Thank you again'' .

I think Chris was asking about if there was any fishing in the area. :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
RICH COOL PICS!!!

Susan was the best!!! What an incredible learning experience!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Just wanted to let everyone know how much FUN this trail work really was.... Arriving at Big Johns for breakfast after working all night was no easy feat, but I have to give a huge thanks to "slacker" for car-pooling my fat butt up there and a huge thanks to his buddy for getting me home in time to head back to work for another 12hr shift... I'd alos like to give a HUGE thanks to RUGGED RADIOS!!!!!!!!!! Because of your generous donation of 3-hand held radios, our group was able to keep in contact with each other and coordinate our clean up/trail work duties..... I have a feeling some people on the trip will be contacting you to order their own setups.... Again it was great to see the old faces and meet the new faces and look forward to keeping our trails open :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield

I was actually bragging about how big the fish was that I had already caught:D

x2 on the shout out to Rugged Radios. The Short Bus ran drag with a Rugged Radio handheld and worked great. XPirate talks alot and the battery held up great:D:D What a great day all around.

Man I see I need to lay off the Oreos!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000