Ocotillo Wells Dec 22nd-26th

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
I will be making my first ever trip to OW with a few friends for Xmas. We are arriving on the 22nd and then heading to Glamis for Camp RZR on the 26th. Looking for camping recommendations or a group to camp with. Bringing a couple rzrs, quads, and a dirt bike. We will be coming in from the north thru Palm Springs. We are in toy haulers and I've heard there is good camping off of S22? Can someone send me some GPS cords or maps for the must ride areas. Santa is bringing me a Garmin Montana for Xmas that I can load up. If anyone is going to be out there and want to camp together or hook up for some rides let me know.:D:p:)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I will be making my first ever trip to OW with a few friends for Xmas. We are arriving on the 22nd and then heading to Glamis for Camp RZR on the 26th. Looking for camping recommendations or a group to camp with. Bringing a couple rzrs, quads, and a dirt bike. We will be coming in from the north thru Palm Springs. We are in toy haulers and I've heard there is good camping off of S22? Can someone send me some GPS cords or maps for the must ride areas. Santa is bringing me a Garmin Montana for Xmas that I can load up. If anyone is going to be out there and want to camp together or hook up for some rides let me know.:D:p:)
Hmmmm

3-4 days in Ow then off to JV
Might be a plan in the works here. :cool:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
That'd be great Jim. I really want to hit the 4x4 Park. Can you ride North and West of there? Looks like lots of mountain trails.
You can ride West until the border of Anza Borrego State Park. Lots of good riding North of the S22. South all the way to Mexico and East to the Salton Sea.

Pretty big area. We're still finding new cool things to see.

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
OK Joey, so our plans may change..now that we know what days you are going to be down there...hopefully we will catch you at either Ocotillo or Glamis..We were only planning on being at Glamis for a day or two..

Scotty1111

Apr 28, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I'll probably be towing out on the 20th and most likely camping at either Holmes Camp or in Hidden Valley of of the Cahuilla Trail. Both of these are on the south side of the SVRA. My neighbors are going and they need somewhere not super busy so their 5 year old can ride her quad.

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
What a great trip! Thanks Jim and Melissa for showing us a great time. Got to experience some of the best riding of my life. Love the terrain that OW had to offer. Hope to see you guys at KOH!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000