Ocotillo - New Obsticle

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I would really like to see some video of some sxs trying it, were's mosslager when you need him ? :D

As much as I'd like to get a pic on the top of that thing... I'm not sure its gonna happen. The last time I went to the Oco 4x4 park I learned the pix of these obstacles are deceiving... in real life there are few that SXS's can do simply due to tire size and pure hp. The new XP may do well however I have not seen anyone there with one. There are a couple climbs that are full commitment and if you don't make it over the top... its an ugly trip back down in reverse. This park was built for crawlers with gobs of torque on 37's and up. Now, having said that, I can't wait to go check it out.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I could see the long wheel base of a rzr4 helping it get up, but once at the top edge, the rzr4 will obviously high center. I forsee carnage on this obstacle if sxs's try it............like PB said, I don't think even Tide Ultra could get the stains outta George's thong after this one.....

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We might get a show like this here...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjF4WV1WIs&feature=player_detailpage]Rockcrawling crazy-crash ! Masa's accident !!! [we-rock comp] - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000