OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters

max powers

Head Ninja In Charge - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
It was great seeing everyone! Great people to ride and camp with. Super bumbed I didn't get to ride with you Mark, hope your cars not too messed up. Looking forward to the next one already!!!

:D

chit happens, I have alot of hours on that rotax, I'm real interested to see what happened and see if it will be warrantied by desertdog.
should be interesting,stay tuned,I'll post my findings and I'll be ready for the next one dano. Great meeting some new peeps.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
good rides this weekend, thanks to everyone for making it fun. Thx Joeyd ...but damm its monday back to the real world......

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
i was ready and loaded and no partner to roll out with this is a 5 30 i was ready at 440 sorry i missed it.

im still ticked of guys............glad you guys had fun im bummed out.........:(

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
glad to see everyone had a good time, sorry i had to miss it...

joey your rhino is sick bro, magnum did a great job!!!

king why not just go out there since everything was locked and loaded????

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
glad to see everyone had a good time, sorry i had to miss it...

joey your rhino is sick bro, magnum did a great job!!!

king why not just go out there since everything was locked and loaded????
i wanted to so bad cause i was so freaking pissed that my buddy never showed or call me i knew it would be a long drive for me solo and maybe fall asleep ....

RHINOKING

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - ORW
Jan 26, 2009
HEY JOEY AND DAN JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE INVITE FOR THE WEEKEND I HAD A BLAST ON SATURDAY. JOEY CAR WORKS GREAT DAN AND THOSE GUYS DID A GREAT JOB, THING WILL LOOK SWEET WITH PAINT.IT WAS NICE TO BE ABLE TO MEET EVERTBODY FINALLY AND BE ABLE TO PUT NAMES WITH FACES. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT RIDE.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
HEY JOEY AND DAN JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE INVITE FOR THE WEEKEND I HAD A BLAST ON SATURDAY. JOEY CAR WORKS GREAT DAN AND THOSE GUYS DID A GREAT JOB, THING WILL LOOK SWEET WITH PAINT.IT WAS NICE TO BE ABLE TO MEET EVERTBODY FINALLY AND BE ABLE TO PUT NAMES WITH FACES. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT RIDE.
Thanks for riding with me Dave!!! It was cool to get anothers opinion on the car! Cant wait to run with you when you bring that bad azz RZR of yours out!!!

BL@CK$HEEP

Jan 21, 2009
*S0-CALI*
Goodtimes !
Even though my pipe took a chit the first hour out it was a blast !

Had a blast riding in C-GIB's CrazY TrAiN . (Until it derailed)
Thanks for the whiplash Chad !:D

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
nice action shot , When i was leaving you guy where on a rescue mission!!!

MAGNUM IS BULLET PROOF!!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000