OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
I wish I could of taken some pics but at all the stops you guys with LT were leaving by the time I got there. lol

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I'm sure Dan at Mag does, the tins on that thing are some of the best work I have seen. Those panels looked like a molded piece not tin

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Good times guys, not going to try to remember names...lol It was good to see so many out there and looking foreward to doing it all again.

Some kick azz rides they where, and a few drivers as well, lol... ok well maybe more then just a few :)

props to UTV underground for getting it together.

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Had an awesome time, one of the best OW trips yet! Blazing the wash with everyone was definitley a high point of the trip. We ended up rolling the white Teryx over by Shells Reef on the "last ride". Was shooting some video of the Teryx DESTROYING one of the mud hills with some sand on it and on the 4th pass Chad came in just a little too hot! The car hooked, flipped, and cartwheeled landing on it's wheels. The cage is a little tweaked, tins are shot, and the drivers side rear wheel sheared at the stub and went rolling away. Chad was a little bumbed but was stoked on how well the car held up and how great his seats & harness's kept him snug during the event. The cars back at the shop as we speak and will be getting an overhaul in the coming days.

It was great seeing everyone! Great people to ride and camp with. Super bumbed I didn't get to ride with you Mark, hope your cars not too messed up. Looking forward to the next one already!!!

Maybe I'll get to do 1 run with you next time Rusty!!! :D

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Hey everyone, it was cool meeting peeps and putting faces to names, Joey & Rusty...good fun, thanks., we has a blast.

Back to work, I got a car to prep..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000