OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Well I am sure all of you guys are out at OW having fun.... I am probably here on the forum by myself.... LOL.

I didnt get my wheel hub fixed but I decided that I am going to chance it and roll out anyways. Mikey has a game tonight and Sunday so I can only do a day trip. Me and Mikey will roll out of my house tomorrow early am and we will pull into OW at about 8:00 am.... We will stay until late night and then we will load up and go home. See you guys tomorrow.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I am gonna head out shortly hope I can find everyone

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Drive safe waytay ! Mike I'm still here with you and just like you I'm going to chance it tomorrow and hope for the best ! See you guys in the morning .....

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Well I am sure all of you guys are out at OW having fun.... I am probably here on the forum by myself.... LOL.

I didnt get my wheel hub fixed but I decided that I am going to chance it and roll out anyways. Mikey has a game tonight and Sunday so I can only do a day trip. Me and Mikey will roll out of my house tomorrow early am and we will pull into OW at about 8:00 am.... We will stay until late night and then we will load up and go home. See you guys tomorrow.
I am gonna head out shortly hope I can find everyone
Drive safe waytay ! Mike I'm still here with you and just like you I'm going to chance it tomorrow and hope for the best ! See you guys in the morning .....
im out at 5 am so hope you guys fix those limp hubs see ya out there
man you guys better hurry up the party is all most over, carnige every where lol J/K drive safe...

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Wow.... I just got back from my day trip. What a great time.... Sorry I didnt say good bye to everyone... I know I missed a few of you guys. Some of you guys were in the trailers and I didnt want to disturb you guys.....

It was great seeing some old friends that I havent seen in a long time, Joey, Rusty, Dano, Mark, Bruce, Blake, Doug, Code.... It was great to see you all again. All great people.

It was also great meeting new friends... Wayne, Jeff, JR, Rick .... I am sure I am forgetting a few.... Lots of new faces out there.

The weather was great. A little windy but about 80 degrees. We had a few great rides and a great lunch at the Blue Inn. Good burgers and great friends....

Joeyd had a close call in the sick Rhino that Magnum built for him. That thing is sick. It is wide and low. Bad azz chop and drop. He took the high road along the wash, hit a bump and then when I pulled up he was hanging on the edge of a 15 foot high edge..... Good thing he didnt lean or it would of went over. We hooked up abput 3 straps and held onto it so it didnt go over. I told Joey we would need a truck to pull it back up but then here comes Rick with his Arctic Cat 1000.... Hooks up to a strap and pulls him back up the cliff in reverse. That thing was like a tractor..... I know there were some pictures taken. I cant wait to see them. Good Times.

Rick let me drive his Cat.... WOW. That thing rips. Sounds like my Harley. Hit the gas and the rear end spun around..... very easy to loose control. That thing rips. I know me and Mikey had big smiles on our face. Rick is a great guy. Mikey spent the ride home trying to convince me to buy a Cat like Rick's....

I think my favorite was the ride over to Sheel Reef with half of the group. Dano and Joey lead the ride and I was right behind them. What a ride. Those guys can drive. I had a hard time keeping up with them. I almost had to put my seat belt on.... LOL.

I had a great time. It was great seeing some old friends and making some new friedns.

Oh yeah.... Thank You Wayne (Waytay) for waiting for me at the Blue Inn when my Shifter Linkage came loose. You are a good guy. I really apreciate it.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Got back late last night from OW, man what a good time. I have to say that this was one of the best crowds to ride with, everyone was SUPER nice !

I got out there and put about a hard 100 miles on my rhino thru out the day with some super sweet trails. We hit some tight washes with some crazy turns and the other miles where foot on the floor smashing thru some OW whoops. I hope peeps took pics of the ride cause I would love to see some. I have some of Joey pulling off the cliff hanger but that's it lol

I hope there are many more rides to come with this group. Well It was good to hang out with people I see at perris (Joey, Rusty, Code and family, Dan f )also others I have not got the chance to meet before. It was nice to meet Jeff and family, Dan and the guys with Mag (looking forward to the river runs) rick ( also looking forward to some day runs) Mike I know I'm missing people and I'm sorry.

Thanks everyone that spent time on making this trip happen and one of the best group runs I have been to yet !!!!!!!

Last edited:

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Arrived home around noon today. Had some good rides...always leave wanting more. It was good to meet everyone, it was good to see all the familiar faces.

Joey ride is coming along nicely. Now comes all the details that take a long time. Make that wife start polishing that thing.

Joey little mishap was interesting to come upon, glad nothing actually bad happened. It was a group effort to keep it from falling off the 10" shelf.

High desert rhino good to meet you, Mike f and son great to ride with you, Dano good to meet you, Rusty nice to meet you, I am bad on names so new guy with the fiver nice to meet youand family, the guy with stock green teryx nice to meet you. Everyone else also........

The prize for most expensive weekend goes to Randy!!!!!!

We all were really lazy on taking pictures.

Oh yeah the guy who was whining about smoke and sparks.....quit whining ha ha!!!

Remeber peeps glamis june 6th for the real men all whiners stay home..

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I just got home. It was great to meet everyone. My Rhino did great. The Magnum LT worked perfect.

C-gib rolled his Teryx on a ride today. Everyone was ok. He snapped a stub axle a messed the cage up. Magnum will get it fixed up for him.

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
I just got home. It was great to meet everyone. My Rhino did great. The Magnum LT worked perfect.

C-gib rolled his Teryx on a ride today. Everyone was ok. He snapped a stub axle a messed the cage up. Magnum will get it fixed up for him.
Is that the white teryx?? with long travel??

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Fun fun fun fun fun is all I can say. It was great seeing you guys and meeting so many cool new peeps. I enjoyed every minute out there with everyone. It was cool putting screen names to faces finally. It was nice meeting Rick, Mark, Bruce, Daniel, JR, Mike, Blake, Waytay sorry Im having a brain fart with your name and everyone else I can't remember at the moment. Hope we can all roll again soon. Thanks to JR for the taking my wife and I for a ride because now her quad is going up for sale to buy that cushiony Long Travel kit. Anybody looking for a 2005 LTZ 400 with super low hours? Thanks again to everyone we had an awesome time.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The trip was awesome!!! It was cool to see and ride with everyone. ORW Randy definitley had the most expensive weekend......Kids totalled a brand new LT RZR he brought and he still let them drive the other LT RZR all weekend, the tranny took a dumb in his brand new F150 Pe Runner, and the wind blew his MoterHome door open snashing the window on the door! I never once saw him complain and was still trying to help out someone else on Sunday Morning....

Everyone was driving fast and having fun! I cant wait until the next trip!!!!

The big homie Hapa!

Max Powers Waving Hello!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000