OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I will be camping at South County Line RD. I was told by the rangers that all it takes is someone getting hurt and them saying they came out for the UTVUNDERGROUND ride and we will be held liable. California is gay. The rangers have the ability to fine the webmaster or listed business owners by simply filing a complaint with the district attorney.

I dont want this fun weekend to turn in to a UTVUNDERGROUND black eye.

Update:

UTVUNDERGROUND is not holding an organized event. This was simply a social gathering of friends and family.

The state park has regulations about events held on the parks property. We are removing the flyer from the website. The flyer is what makes this a organized event. I belive everyone is still going to the desert.

Joey, Dan and Rusty are still going to OW and we will be camping at South County Line RD.

UTVUNDERGROUND will not be responsible for any person coming to Ocotillo Wells to the weekend of 4-24-09 to 4-26-09. Please PM Rusty or Joey if you need more details.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Then take it a step further on the liability front and delete this thread.

CYA, or CTUTVUGA

Take it to PMs or something private I guess.

Its stuff like this why I like going to Superstition, BLM run not State, and almost zero enforcement on Holiday weekends let alone off weekends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000