OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters

REZ MOTORSPORTS

This Member is a complete fraud and has been banne
Feb 21, 2009
IN HELL
that sucks!!! that he broke:mad: big shout out to utvunderground it was good times even if i had to put joey to bed lol:D

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Man seems like the day I was there I still missed out on meeting other people, well hopefully next time ! Good pics Joey I can't wait to see some of your cliff hanging stunt. My camera is in the rhino so if Dan doesn't post his pics I will have to throw a couple up tomorrow lol

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Uploading the cliff hanger incident now, its 552 mb and i dont know how to edit just yet. The good news is i got it all on video:D!!!!! Give me a few guys and i will get a clicky for the video

ow ya nice to meet yada yada yada lol lots of good peeps there for sure. We will do it again soon.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Just trying to brake her in right Joey...... I was surprised when I came around the corner that you didn't flip.

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Joey was holding on tight to the steering wheel when I ran up, he had this little grin lol he said "should I get out?" I look at the cliff and said just keep your seat belts on, help will be here soon.

If he got out I thought it would slide off the cliff.

The video is almost done.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Good pics and it figs the weather was nice the day you have to leave. I didn't want to leave last night I was watching people doing night rides at salton sea and I want to just stop and unload lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000