Not so NEWBIE, but Newbie here

fu2chassis

Jul 13, 2010
High Desert
What going on Underground, another Socal Fabricator just arrived. Thought I'd stop by and sign up in hopes of a warm welcome. I have been making the trasnsition into the UTV industry from a backround of sandrails, dual sport rails, class 1 builds and pre runners. Hope to meet some new people on local rides and future builds. :D

fu2chassis

Jul 13, 2010
High Desert
I dont know its hella hot mang! You still rolling?? ........ you talking about the night race this weekend right??
YES SIR!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the underground mang !
THANKS BIG DOG!

welcome newbie
WOW WHAT A NICE GUY!

Welcome to the Underground Jimbo! Did you finish that dragster you where working on?? That thing was SIIIIICK! :eek:
YEAH! IT WAS ALOT OF WORK!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Hey Jimbo whats up with your profile I was trying to send a vistor mess. and you dont have a spot for them or PMs..... WTF MANG :confused::confused::confused::(

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
YES SIR!!!!!!!!
Dam dog its gonna be hot as f**k this weekend. But we can cruise over to Slash X and suck back pitchers! Give me a call Friday or Saturday and well see how it goes Bro.

Whats up wit this dangster I am reading about??

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv
Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Hey Jimbo whats up with your profile I was trying to send a vistor mess. and you dont have a spot for them or PMs..... WTF MANG :confused::confused::confused::(
HAHAHAHA.... I just noticed that too. I thought maybe you needed a certain amount of post to get the pm feature up or something, but looks like somebody disabled it for him..... :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000