No Love From the Underground!

dunecruzr

ITS A SAND THING
Mar 19, 2011
MESA AZ
Why do us Arizona short course racers recieve no love from the Underground? We love the Underground just as much as everybody else in Ca! Sorry we are the red headed step child over here, but we need some love too. Come on Joey D show us you love us just as much.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Sorry guys. Believe me its nothing personal, it just comes down to time and money,both of which is spread extremely thin on my end. I will do my best to get you guys the love you DO DESERVE, I will admit to not having put as much effort in as I could. Its tough because I personally am in So Cal. With that said, I will try to link up with one of the media guys attending the regionals in AZ to try and get some photos, results, videos, and stories done on you guys.

With that said, PLEASE also hype it up on your end and post up your race recaps and if I can do anything please just shoot me an email @ [email protected]

dunecruzr

ITS A SAND THING
Mar 19, 2011
MESA AZ
Thanks Joey, I knew you loved us, just need to hear it every now and then. I know they post results on the website, but get linked over to mylaps to see the results. The website has the livetrack feed of the races as well you maybe could use it, I dont know. thanks Joey.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000