NIKOLA POWERSPORTS LAUNCHES 2019 UTV LINEUP WITH CINEMATIC NEW VIDEO

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

NIKOLA POWERSPORTS LAUNCHES 2019 UTV LINEUP WITH CINEMATIC NEW VIDEO
Company Unveils NZT Name and Establishes No Deposit Policy

SALT LAKE CITY. December 18, 2017. Nikola Powersports today released a video of its highly anticipated electric UTV. The cinematic video showcases a mysterious, unidentifiable UTV running the paces against the 2017 CanAm Maverick X3 Turbo and 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 Turbo. It outperforms them and reveals its Nikola identity in the end.

The Nikola UTV is an all-electric, 4X4, 400-volt plug-in, IP 67 waterproof, off-road vehicle with options up to 590 HP and 722 ft. lbs. of torque before gear reduction. Named “Nikola Zero” in development, the UTV has now been formally named Nikola NZT to reflect the updated design and performance in preparation for production. Nikola has expanded the NZT lineup to include four models; NZT 440, NZT 352, NZT 280 and NZT 198. The numbers represent the kW output of the UTV, with the NZT 198 starting at only $28,900 and coming in at 2,300 lbs. Reservations for all models are now open and require no deposit. Existing reservation holders that have made deposits will receive a refund and maintain their position in line.

“Nikola is refunding all existing deposits. Many other companies are using customer deposits to fund their operations, but Nikola is not one of them. Customers can now reserve their Nikola NZT with no money down,” said Jordan Darling, Nikola Powersports vice president. “The UTV market has been waiting for a product to change the standard on performance and capability. Nikola Powersports is delivering an astonishing product that will change the future of off road vehicles,” Darling added.

“With 0-60 mph in the three-second range, the Nikola NZT is the most powerful production UTV ever built,” said Trevor Milton, founder and CEO, Nikola Motor Company. “It outperforms many high-end sports cars and comes with features like electric power steering, 33” tires, 20” of wheel travel, anti-lock brakes, stability control, anti-rollover, traction control and torque vectoring. Once you drive one, you will sell every gas-powered UTV you have and join team Nikola.”

The UTV will have three battery options: 75kWh, 100kWh and 125kWh capable of 90-150 miles of range in off-road conditions. The average off-road UTV driver travels less than 25 miles per day.
Production for the NZT will begin in the fourth quarter of 2018 with deliveries to dealerships for Spring 2019 sales.

Options and features can be found on www.nikolapowersports.com.

ABOUT NIKOLA POWERSPORTS
Nikola Powersports is a division of Nikola Motor Company dedicated to the powersports industry for both land and sea vehicles, run by Vice President Jordan Darling. Nikola Motor Company designs and manufactures electric vehicles, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and electric vehicle drivetrains. NMC is led by its visionary CEO Trevor Milton (twitter: @nikolatrevor). For more information, visit nikolamotor.com, Facebook: Nikola Powersports, Instagram: @Nikolapowersports, or Twitter: @nikolamotor.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I will give them an "A" for marketing effort but I just cant take this thing serious yet...a 5 gallon gas jug is a lot cheaper and easier to haul then spare batteries and solar panel charging boards.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Zero Emissions accept for the 5500 watt generator to charge the thing back up over night. doesn't sound like a Zero Sum game. Or a coal fired generating station or a Nuke plant.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I average 75 to 150mi. per day, sometimes more. I just cant take the chance I am not going to make it back. I always carry an extra 4gl. of fuel with me (just incase). It's not going to work for me, but I don't mind riding next to someone that has one, I would like to see how it performs against other SxS's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000