All UTV's Night crawling /light set up ?

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
PB /any one , can you put a dimer switch on the head lights (really don't know much about them) what the pros and cons ?I have 50w hid's head lights and it might be nice to be able to dim them and keep the peeps from flipping me off lol

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Some, maybe most LEDs will accept dimmers, but HID must have full power, that is why they have a ballast so the voltage is regulated! If it drops the light goes OUT! :( You can get the LED light from a XP900 I think they fit an RZR! Then you have High and Low Beam! :D
I'm happy with my lights, was just think if the dimmer switch worked, I could have hi/low with what I have already. Thank you.

Last edited:

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
That is bad ass! Is he trail gear or is that just a sponsor? What's a bare non roller chassis run?
That was made for Trial gear I think. He made 10 of em...I think the chassis price was 4k but cant remember. I will ask.

Nice rig. This could use a thread of it's own with more pix please
When I get the time will do:) prolly won't be until this winter...Its riding season:D

Nice rock buggy... I'll definitely take you out to the rocks... if you want, I have a GPS GoogleEarth file of all the trailheads...
Way-Good. Hoping to have an all new custom design hard-core Crawler, build from the ground up by than:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000