Nighmare gulch Pics

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Wow, what a great ride! Great scenery, terrain and people. I got to meet some new people and we had a blast. We did Nightmare Gulch, Last Chance Canyon (you know who had to do the Wedge), Burro Schmidt tunnel, Bickel Camp and a talc mine. It was a good full day:)

Taking a run through the Wedge in Last Chance

Rzrcsi showing us all up with his new rod.

The Burro Scmidt tunnel

Talc mine

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Chris. That is a great ride. Sorry I missed it! Great pics too. Looks like u had good weather.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Yea the weather was perfect. We were kind of rolling the dice but it turned warm with just a light breeze. We ran around in our T-Shirts part of the day. It had rained Friday a good bit so dust was all but zero, very nice:)

We were the first bunch into Nightmare Gulch for the day. There was about a 2" layer of mud and then powder below that so it really upped the good time on one particular obstacle. We also didn't have to tow anyone back or break anything, very rare! We got back to the trucks right at sunset so it was a good full day, perfect.

It opens again in July so I'm thinking September/October for another round through there when it's not too hot. I'd bet there's not much air moving in that canyon and it gets pretty brutal in there during the summer.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
It looks like my GoPro didn't eat ALL my video this time so I should have some clips and pics later....
(if I can figure out how to upload it - not my thing
)

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Dave.... Stumpy ..... pointers.... I don't even see a way to do it w/o You Tube.... essshhhhhhhh. I'll have to find a kid somewhere to do it for me...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000