All UTV's NEXT GENERATION COOLING FOR YOUR UTV

CBR Performance

CBR Performance - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jul 31, 2009
Menifee, CA
CBR PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS has recently recieved feed back on oil cooling solutions and is proud to anounce the release of the "CBR MINI COOLERS" to the utv world, these coolers are the next generation in high performance cooling products. top race teams from around the world are currently using and abusing these coolers and we have had nothing but possitive feed back from our race teams. CBR PERFROMANCE PRODUCTS is now offering these trick coolers to the public and racers alike. What makes these coolers so intreuging is the size, able to fit in those tight spaces, and "unusable" locations. Two sizes are avaiable, the small cooler, measuring 10.5"x7"x5" and comes with a shroud and (2) 4" spal fans with -10 o-ring ports makes this the optimal oil cooler for a utv. Or, you can step up your game with the larger size cooler measuring at 15x8x6, and (2) 5.2" spal fans and -10 oring ports. attaching the fans to the cooler allows for an "enclosed" mounting location with minimal air flow. you can check out the coolers @ www.cbr-performance.com under the "oil cooler" page and get all the specs you need. or give us a call @ 951-245-2900
CBR0051 (SMALL) MINI COOLER $419.99
CBR0052 (LARGE) MINI COOLER $449.99

Attachments

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
This is a SICK set up....well worth every penny IMO !!!! Im glad I have this on my set up with the CBR rad I wont be having to worry about overheating anymore :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000