newbie # ? Tonite

Aspendell Rover

Mar 7, 2013
Thanks for letting me join your site. Hope to learn a lot and get a good laugh here and there without BS, I get enough at work..lol

Aspendell Rover

Mar 7, 2013
I told em that you were my friend, turns out you are known on all these forums, even...well never mind...lol...good to see ya over RANCHEROdan..lol

Aspendell Rover

Mar 7, 2013
thanks goodtimes, u used to post on other forums too? hope to continue to learn a lot from all the members that know more than I do and get a good laugh.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I told em that you were my friend, turns out you are known on all these forums, even...well never mind...lol...good to see ya over RANCHEROdan..lol
Haha glad my name helped you gain access........when I tried to use your name as a reference, they said you owed them money and they chased me down with beer bottles and brass knuckles. :eek: lol

Aspendell Rover

Mar 7, 2013
Haha glad my name helped you gain access........when I tried to use your name as a reference, they said you owed them money and they chased me down with beer bottles and brass knuckles. :eek: lol
ok, I owe ya a 30 of BL's. Anytime to getaway and chill and I'll help ya drink em..how'd ya know we all roll with nucks? lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000