Newbie NEEDS help :-)

EMF Track Designs

Jan 5, 2015
Hello my is William

I posted before:).... in the wrong place :eek: But seriously I need some good pics for a flyer. I am putting on an event in Idaho. It is a new facility. So there are no good pics of what I what to do at this event. I am creating an event to promote, celebrate and educate all about the different ATV options. The facility I am using will have multiple tracks of different styles. I will be promoting Tracks, Racing(mx,sx,gncc,desert,mud,terain ect.), Products and most of all ATV's (SxS/UtilityQuads/RaceQuads ect.)

About me: Born around dirt bikes. Wanted a quad the day a 250r came out:D raced some dirt bikes/ raced some quads... I do flooring for bill money. I design/build tracks for love. Now I've started promoting what I have always loved. ATV's

I have A LONG STORY to my life:D:(:mad::eek::confused::):D so we'll get into that as I get to know all of you. Look forward to getting to know more of you..

Thanks for any help.

I could also use Sponsors, Vendors and volunteers. :D

EMF Track Designs

Jan 5, 2015
Really? Kinda surprised nobody jumped on having there UTV pics on an event flyer. COME ON!! Let's see some killer UTV pics. You guys & girls should also start making plans to get to Burley,Id on April 4-5th for an EPIC ATV event. Camping, racing, fun rides, open practices and MORE!!! There is a 50' wide UTV (SxS) track to play on!!! along with oval, multiple mx style and even MUD!!

As soon as I get some more SxS picks I will finish flyer and post it up.. Also if you have and products to promote or sell in the ATV industry this would be a good place to do it at. Contact me for price sheet or ways to be involved.

Thank you
William Ekholm

hardcharger81

Nov 30, 2014
Elk Grove CA
Where at in Idaho? That's where I'm from. My brother and cousin raced flat track ATV's and I raced mini and full sprints.

Unfortunately I don't know what your turn out will be if you're limiting the UTV's to 50"

Anyway, I might have a couple pictures of my Maverick. I haven't got to drive it much since I broke my leg in an unrelated accident.

PM me where to send them.

Jake

hardcharger81

Nov 30, 2014
Elk Grove CA
Sorry, it was a little late when I read that. I thought it seemed odd.
Never mind, reading fails me.

But, still wondering where at in Idaho? Got a lot of family their and a couple that race ATV's

EMF Track Designs

Jan 5, 2015
Event is in Burley, Id... LOL 50"..... No more reading fo yu :D Yeah the track is like a trophy truck track with more lip on jumps and more jumps. But SxS's will get to ride on ALL tracks at some time every day.

I will post flyer as soon as it is done :D

APRIL 4-5TH set your calendars!!!!

I need some more UTV vendors!!!! If any of you sell UTV products hit me up.

Thank you for ALL help!!

William Ekholm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000