Newbie ?? HP Mule...

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Hi Im new to all of this utv stuff and was wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions I want to go to glamis and I have a kawasaki mule diesel what kind of performance up grades would help. It has a top speed of 24mph. I want to come out there and go duning with you guys. I wonder what size paddles I need and how much airpressure to run,I have cleaned out the maure and logs in the bed too. can i do a turbo on this mule. Thanks for any help.:p

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Hey Im telling da twuth Its almost as ugly as a mule it has almost enough comp to be a diesel. I did add a turbo which helped to get to top speed a little faster. Now thie paddle tire selection is being mulled over...
This duning stuff sure sounds like fun. whole lot different than the chicken ranch .heheh

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Is there any shops out there that build long travel for the Mule Diesel.

DSD

Dirty Side Down - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Surprise
I'm sure if your silly enough to by a diesel mule someone would be happy to fab one for you. CHA-CHING $$$$$$

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I'm sure if your silly enough to by a diesel mule someone would be happy to fab one for you. CHA-CHING $$$$$$
It sips the diesel fuel. 100mpg.. cant beat that. Im thinkin I need a solar powered UTV you know a (green) model.

DSD

Jan 15, 2009
Surprise
Toyota is coming out with a Prius Utv, Ak Gore is the spokeman for it. Officially endorsed by Nancy Pelosi and the Sierra Club too. It runs on sunshine and butterfly kisses.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Toyota is coming out with a Prius Utv, Ak Gore is the spokeman for it. Officially endorsed by Nancy Pelosi and the Sierra Club too. It runs on sunshine and butterfly kisses.

Your starting to sound Ghey again!!! LOL

RoamRocker

If the Trailer is a Rockin, Roam somewhere else -
Jan 24, 2009
Yuma
We have one of these at work in our shop. Its gas though. I LOVE driving that thing. Beat the hell out of hit. Its not fast but its fun.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Kinda like fat chicks fun to ride but you dont want your friends to see ya on it.Hehehe

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Like it matters! 0-24mph in 1 minute instead of 1.1 lol
It does matter when you got a load of food for the hogs and you wanna get done feedin fast cause you gotta few Ho's waitin fo ya at the Der weinerschnitzel every second counts.

DSD

Jan 15, 2009
Surprise
What was I thinking, With the turbo you pretty much have the daddy ride at the hoe down don't you.

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
I sold a poop load of Mules when i worked for Kawi. they are bullet proof- but suck for high speeds and suspension- great for a work horse.
if you are surious then yes the diesel is governed but can be taking off. I think the techs got another 9-11mph out of it with out buying anything for it. just making adjustments to it. I think the throttle cable was one of the biggest gains. was not allowing full throttle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000