Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Since someone let the cat out of the bag. Ha ha

Hope to see another cat jump out of the bag in a couple days.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THERE COULD STILL BE A VIPER UTV. WE ALL HOPE SO. MY LOCAL DEALER TOLD ME 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR AGO YAMAHA HAD A SPORT UTV READY. THEY WERE SHORT ON PARTS FROM THE EARTHQUAKE SO THEY DELAYED THE RELEASE.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
haha Knowing that my 2yr old daughter calls her teddy bear Viper kinda takes the sting out of that sled. Nothing against it, I'm sure it's a serious kick the chonies to ride, just funny, Viper, little white bear, sled. haha

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
I hope Yamaha pulled their heads out of their asses and release sport model. Who buys rhinos these days with so many better machines sport and non sport.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
I hope Yamaha pulled their heads out of their asses and release sport model. Who buys rhinos these days with so many better machines sport and non sport.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Utility vehicles are still a giant market in the US and beyond. My bet is that if Yamaha has a new SxS, it will be significantly sportier than the current Rhino but will still be capable of some work. IF they bring out a pure sport SxS, I would be shocked, but happy.

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
I would be happy if they come out with just a new rhino with a vtwin and a better seat/seating position... the current rhino is stock form is like riding a golfcart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000