New truck

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Super fun truck. I bought mine in Jan and have been running g it on a track every other weekend. Great fun. Just replace the steering servo with two and run lipo power.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Super fun truck. I bought mine in Jan and have been running g it on a track every other weekend. Great fun. Just replace the steering servo with two and run lipo power.
What lipo are you using have been looking for one already. I got a couple high end steering servos from my 1/4 scale race boat im going to try in it. Are you running a pipe?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
What lipo are you using have been looking for one already. I got a couple high end steering servos from my 1/4 scale race boat im going to try in it. Are you running a pipe?
I am running a killer rc lipo battery. It fits in the stock location perfectly. I have been running the stock throttle servo and a savox 235 for the steering but it started acting up last practice. I bought two hitec 5765 servos and i will be making an adapter plate out of aluminum this week. Gotta get ready for sunday morning at the track.

I blew through the stock body and another one now i am using a racer x body panel kit.

I keep alot of spare parts and can replace just about everything atthe track. FLM axles are cheap and work well. The stock drive cups and pins wear out, so keep spares. The stock diff fluids work great along with 35 shock fluid and blue springs.

I am running a Zenoah 290 motor with a Bartalone pipe. Its very loud and decent lowto mid power but is lacking on the top end compared to others at the track with highly built motors. My thoughts are to keep the motor stock and save the money for other parts.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
sounds like i got some parts to order. i got a good engine builder that dose my boat engines so ill probably send him this one to to a full port job on. i got six years on my current engine in my boat and have only had to replace the seals once. should make 7-8 hp when he's done with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000