NEW TOYHAULER

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
Just picked up my new to me toy hauler today
its a 2007 30ft attitude with 16ft of cargo.
Been with out one for over a year now so its going to be great to be back in the camping game again

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
O.k. Larry... Looks awesome!

So where we going for our shakedown ride? I was just asking my son about camping 2 nights ago and RZRLuvr (Geroge) is loking to go somewhere for Labor Day, so what's your fancy?:D

Dan...

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Let me take it to the pentagon and see what the battle plan is...:D

I'll let you know...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Just picked up my new to me toy hauler today
its a 2007 30ft attitude with 16ft of cargo.
Been with out one for over a year now so its going to be great to be back in the camping game again

VERY nice!! I want one...

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hey Larry. I'm going to pass this weekend. I just got done playing golf at Hesperia, and I think I'm half charbroiled! Not to mention that big a$$ storm headed your way right now!

How about next weekend at Rohwer Flats? That's just a bit down the 14 off Sierra Highway. Weatherman says highs in the mid 80's and 60's at night.

I think we're going to do that trip on Labor Day if you haven't any plans.

Are you still going to the Fairgrounds to race?

We might take the RZR out to the riverbed tonight by Deep Creek. My boy said that a bunch of hoodlums, I mean Seniors are going there to have a bonfire. I think I might chaperon. Actually he asked me to go because he knew I wouldn't let him without me... :D

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
Hey Larry. I'm going to pass this weekend. I just got done playing golf at Hesperia, and I think I'm half charbroiled! Not to mention that big a$$ storm headed your way right now!

How about next weekend at Rohwer Flats? That's just a bit down the 14 off Sierra Highway. Weatherman says highs in the mid 80's and 60's at night.

I think we're going to do that trip on Labor Day if you haven't any plans.

Are you still going to the Fairgrounds to race?

We might take the RZR out to the riverbed tonight by Deep Creek. My boy said that a bunch of hoodlums, I mean Seniors are going there to have a bonfire. I think I might chaperon. Actually he asked me to go because he knew I wouldn't let him without me... :D
next weekend is still up in the air for me ,i still have a hole bunch of stuff to do to the rhino to get it ready for the worcs glen helen race and i use my buddys shop for all the big work and if he says he wants to do that weekend then im out but if not im wide open but i was thinking river. but still not sure i will let you know early next week

im not going to do fair ground races untill after worcs season i would hate to mess some thing up and miss a real race ,,lol..

watch out for those sr's they will out party you..lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000