New to the site

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
lmao..you are dialed in....

Dan, essentially what happened is Blue aka Scorrs-Racing aka SideXSideTV aka RezMotorsports aka Blue699 aka whatever the f ever after trying to rip off UTVUnderground by starting a copy cat side called XtremeUTVForumFail.com he then either purchased or somehow took over a perfectly good and established site caled PlanetSidexSide. Planet is a site I was even a member at since like 2006. Of course the day he took over I was banned...lol....any who in true Blue fashion he completely alienated everyone around him and totally ruined the La Familia's home. So after speaking with La Familia we decided on giving them a location here where they could all come to hang out and pick up where they had left off before their home was invaded by the forum fail plague.....lol.....and we are happy to have them!
O I C. I thought he might have had somrthing to do with evertone leaving that site because I tryed to see for myself what was going on over there and saw that he was the only one posting. You can never imitate or duplicate the UNDERGROUND!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000