New to forum....

V22Driver

Oct 10, 2017
Hey,

I am new to the UTVUnderground forum for posting purposes. I have come here a lot over the last 5 years as a handlebar racer in small series' and in the Quad Ironman Expert Class in Best in the Desert. After my disastrous V2R showing this year (crashed at RM 205 when my a-arm/tie rod broke) I decided that racing was a little too worrisome on my wife and parents so I hung my wheels up for about 2 weeks. Then I found the Polaris ACE 900 XC and my racing hobby was back on. I will be racing in the Quad Ironman Expert Class again in 2018, since BITD classifies the ACE as a Quad like Polaris does, even though it is really a small UTV. Hopefully we will see more people that can't afford a SxS buy ACEs so we can open up a whole new class. Any help and info as I transition over from the handlebar classes to the caged classes would be greatly appreciated. I am currently trying to convert the ACE over to the minimum standards that BITD requires for the stock UTV classes, but with the ACE being so new, there isn't much in the way of aftermarket parts and help.

In my day job, I have been a pilot in the Army, the airlines and currently, I am a V-22 pilot for Bell Helicopter in Amarillo, Texas.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Mike

Reactions: BiggJim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000