Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

v8jeep86

Aug 20, 2010
THIS IS A PROBLEM AND IT SUCKS THAT MUZZYS IS A SUPPORTING VENDOR AND CANT EVEN READ OR AWNSER THIS POST , well i spent my money and got my new muzzys for my 2010 teryx and i get it it fits ok had to bend a heat sheild infront of front cylinder it was rubbing , then i get a wide band 02 and go to hook it up and cant use the o2 bung on the rear cylinder because it is welded on right in the way of the cvt duct , so i call muzzys and send them pictures they take 3 days to come up with an awnser for me they want me to ship it to them with a mark on it and they will add another bunt to it where it needs to be well that doesnt work for me it is titinainum wraped and why do i want 2 o2 bungs on it i dont , i want what i paid for a new pipe that fits with 1 02 bung in the correct location as to fit the teryx with cvt duct and any other factory parts installed , i could see if it hit a non factory part then thats my fault but this is their fault and needs to be addressed i dont need to send in my pipe to get this done after you send me the new pipe then you can send a call tag to pick up the mistake pipe , and i wouldnt be on the forums saying any thing but i tried on the phone and didnt get a proper fix so lets air the dirty laundry , and see if their is a better fix than a pipe with 2 bungs and i have to ship and what about my wrap it wasnt cheep either

Last edited:

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
This is very uncommon with Muzzy's. They have a great product. Sorry to hear about this is issue, sucks for sure. Hope you get this resolved in a speedy manner. I’m sure they are all built in jigs not sure why you would have one out of the ordinary but you never know. I have four sets of Muzzy's on four different Terex's all fit & work great. I hope you’re taken care to your satisfaction.

v8jeep86

Aug 20, 2010
to tune your msd if you dont have 02 you cant tune it then you just beg for maps that dont work most of the time for what your running so i tune my own and dont bug other people , but if they want to have me pay for their exhaust and it has 02 bungs then they need to be placed where they can be used !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rmuzzy

Mr. Muzzy - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 2, 2009
Bend Oregon
I dont monitor this site or any other every day. The forums are not a good place to get your problem fixed. I dont know what is wrong with your pipe, but if it was not manufactured correctely we will gladly replace it. If you want the 02 bung in a different place than we use ,we can make you something special. You will have to tell us exactly where you want it placed. I would recommend you contact Murray at MUZZYS ext.108 he can take care of what ever you need.

Reactions: 1 person

rmuzzy

Mr. Muzzy - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 2, 2009
Bend Oregon
V8 Jeep 86- I asked the sales staff about your problem and was told that there was a guy about 3 months ago having the problem you described. We found your original email dated November 8, 2010. The salesman thought since he had not heard from you that you had resolved the problem. I am a little curious why you waited till now to bring this up on a public forum instead of getting back to us as you said you would. Regardless it is our intention to get you what you need. If your pipe was mfg. wrong we will gladly replace it. It should not be hitting the CVT exhaust tube.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
V8 Jeep 86- I asked the sales staff about your problem and was told that there was a guy about 3 months ago having the problem you described. We found your original email dated November 8, 2010. The salesman thought since he had not heard from you that you had resolved the problem. I am a little curious why you waited till now to bring this up on a public forum instead of getting back to us as you said you would. Regardless it is our intention to get you what you need. If your pipe was mfg. wrong we will gladly replace it. It should not be hitting the CVT exhaust tube.
I don't think he said it hits the CVT tube, but that you cannot put the AFR prob in it, when welded in that location.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000