NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

Dacarman

May 29, 2012
Hey everyone who is following or reading this thread. So I wanted to express to everyone that I picked my new set of 30" Skat-trak Extremes with CMS wheels today..... getting them new from Ridenow Peoria they are really cool people over there by the way...
For the record. ....
I never turned my head or belief in the design of these badass sand tires and cms wheels They are badass and amazingly light! I just wanted a good matching set that I deserve. I just aired them up to 15 psi and measured rollout the exact! let me say it again the exact same method! I measured the odd ball sent back set and my buddies set.
Lay the soft tapemeasure on the floor flat and straight set the tire over it straight and center reach down and bring the tape up center of tire and measure rollout... 360 deg of center of tires.
The front right and front left where well in skat-trak specifications at 1/4 " difference
The rear right and rear left where well in skat-trak specifications at 5/16"
So I'm stoked and am dialed ! Ready to go have a blast in the dunes. Yeah!!
Thanks to the people that designed made my awesome true set of skat-trak paddles.
How much did that setup cost you from ride now? I'm looking to buy some this week.... (Wheels and tires)

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Getting a true roll out measurement is hard to do with paddles on. Your best bet to get an accurate number is to set the paddle on a piece of 2x4 to get the paddles off the ground and measure the height of the tire from the 2x4.

Diameter x Pi = circumference (EX: 30 x 3.14 = 94.2)

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Hey everyone who is following or reading this thread. So I wanted to express to everyone that I picked my new set of 30" Skat-trak Extremes with CMS wheels today..... getting them new from Ridenow Peoria they are really cool people over there by the way...
For the record. ....
I never turned my head or belief in the design of these badass sand tires and cms wheels They are badass and amazingly light! I just wanted a good matching set that I deserve. I just aired them up to 15 psi and measured rollout the exact! let me say it again the exact same method! I measured the odd ball sent back set and my buddies set.
Lay the soft tapemeasure on the floor flat and straight set the tire over it straight and center reach down and bring the tape up center of tire and measure rollout... 360 deg of center of tires.
The front right and front left where well in skat-trak specifications at 1/4 " difference
The rear right and rear left where well in skat-trak specifications at 5/16"
So I'm stoked and am dialed ! Ready to go have a blast in the dunes. Yeah!!
Thanks to the people that designed made my awesome true set of skat-trak paddles.

Those tires and wheels that Ridenow sells are from Tim at Xtreme Tire and Ridenow buys them for resale. Glad your happy . Designed and Built by Xtreme tire and Skat-Trak. Tim owns the molds and had them made for his company to build the largest and best UTV tire for Skat-Trak Paddles.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Getting a true roll out measurement is hard to do with paddles on. Your best bet to get an accurate number is to set the paddle on a piece of 2x4 to get the paddles off the ground and measure the height of the tire from the 2x4.

Diameter x Pi = circumference (EX: 30 x 3.14 = 94.2)
We use the corner of a wall also with a straight edge. As long as they are not on the car sitting on the ground.

Reactions: Rynomx785

Turbo925

Dec 5, 2015
Those tires and wheels that Ridenow sells are from Tim at Xtreme Tire and Ridenow buys them for resale. Glad your happy . Designed and Built by Xtreme tire and Skat-Trak. Tim owns the molds and had them made for his company to build the largest and best UTV tire for Skat-Trak Paddles.
Yes I know the entire story man.... like I said I never gave up on the badass design... I just wanted a true set, which my buddies over at ridenow hooked me up with. Thanks to Tim for selling Ridenow a true set with great rollout dimensions. Wish my first set where like this but I'm thankful to have this set 100%

Gunreaper

Nov 25, 2016
I called Tim and was wanting the 30x13x14 skat extreme 10 paddle. I asked if they were 4 ply and he said he only sells 2 ply but are rated at 4ply. Are these what warlock wrote about? or is there a true 4ply skat extreme? if so where can I order it?

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
ANyone have any tips for skats in the wet sand were gonna have this weekend? forcast shows rain most of friday in glamis. i was thinking of going 12F 14R thoughts?

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Run them backwards if it's wet out

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
I'd still run my paddles. Run them with more air pressure than normal first. If it feels like there is too much bite try them backwards like he said. Can't hurt anything.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I've seen people run them backwards but not on purpose. Lol Not a bad idea. How much diffrence does it make?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000