New RZR turbo?

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Looks like the mid year Polaris release is today and they already have the price list up. Shows a Fox edition turbo for $23K

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Looks like "turbo" is just in the name of the color...:mad:

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
LOL.think they did that on purpose, knowing everyone is waiting for the real turbo edition.kind of a slap in the face

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Just saw the turbo was the color. Clever.
LOL, hehehhehe all of my Polaris Fan Boy friends were all excited this morning thinking they to could have a TURBO CAR and now there all on Anti Depressants. :p

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
LOL, hehehhehe all of my Polaris Fan Boy friends were all excited this morning thinking they to could have a TURBO CAR and now there all on Anti Depressants. :p
LOL! Now they will get that Fox Edition with those sweet shocks and pass you and your turbo in the rough stuff. :D

Can't wait till people start buying them and taking the shocks off to sell. I am going to scoop up some nice shocks at a discount.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
LOL! Now they will get that Fox Edition with those sweet shocks and pass you and your turbo in the rough stuff. :D

Can't wait till people start buying them and taking the shocks off to sell. I am going to scoop up some nice shocks at a discount.
Those Polaris/ Fox Branded shock are not whats coming on the car. They will be a cheapened up version. Watch the video at 1.20 and you will see the Fox shox have the cross over rings and on the Polaris released car it doesn't have them at all. So that's the Tattle tale sign of them going cheap.
Ps No I repeat no Polaris was passing our Turbo cars last week and no amount of suspension would have changed that simple fact, LOL;)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
You guys over there talking about shocks and all I care about is the new front and rear sway bars!!

The RZR XP 1000 EPS FOX Edition also is the first RZR XP to feature a front sway bar and also has a redesigned rear sway bar with 25 percent less stiffness. Combined with the FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks, the sway bars dramatically decrease body roll and improve vehicle handling and comfort.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Joey, I'll bite... Have you driven one? Just don't see it as that much of a game changer. The body roll issues on the 1000 are easily addressed with a quality set of shock and spring. For those who like to bang around in the rocks (crawling) it could be a disadvantage.
Aftermarket should be all over it making a quick disconnect kit for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000