New Rzr cage fabbed

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Just wanted to post some pics of some cages and doors we built for my dad, and 2 uncles rzr-s. These are built out of 1 1/2" tubing with suicide aluminum doors. Front and rear bumpers were also built by us. Had the stock wheels powdercoated black. We also did some frame reinforcing under the plastics too.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Got to do the frame reinforcements, the first time i saw the front mounts , i just about went into shock. look forward in seeing the door detail. lookin good.

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Yea added some plate up there for sure. It scared me too. Whats even crazier is when the stock cage is out how much the frame flexes!! No good for sure.

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Great job guys. This thing looks good. When you need an intercom give us a call. When it's done send me a picture and I will post it on the Rugged web site
My parents are actually in the market for a intercom set up. I saw your site has been updated with 15% off so I told my mom to place the order. Who should we ask for? Also might want to hook it up to our race radio we have too. Talk to you soon.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
My parents are actually in the market for a intercom set up. I saw your site has been updated with 15% off so I told my mom to place the order. Who should we ask for? Also might want to hook it up to our race radio we have too. Talk to you soon.
Go ahead and give me a call and ask for me....my names Jason! Hope to hear from you soon!

-Jason
1-888-541-7223

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Ok guys here is my Uncle Randy's car that got the same cage,bumpers, and doors. He just recently took the car apart and had everything powdercoated and the body wraped. His nickname is Red Dog so he went with that theme on the wrap. Also the powdercoat is a candy apple red.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000