New ride

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
So we went to our quick trip riding area so my daughter could test out her new ride! so she got a RZR170 that Thing is a monster, could not even guess that it would go up areas that it did, only one broken rocker panel, i will look into some parts to get it a little higher, did drag sevral rocks. anyways here is a couple pics of todays ride. did not get any action shots, that will be next time.

See ya, Craig

Attachments

KrunchWorkz

May 27, 2012
Mar/April issue of UTV Off-Road magazine just did a write up on a big wheel kit for the RZR170. Comes with wheels, skid plate and sprockets to change gearing. Gives 1 1/2 inches extra ground clearance. Check out the article.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Mar/April issue of UTV Off-Road magazine just did a write up on a big wheel kit for the RZR170. Comes with wheels, skid plate and sprockets to change gearing. Gives 1 1/2 inches extra ground clearance. Check out the article.

Sweet, i will check it out. i think ground Clearance is its biggest issue. Thanks for the heads up.
Craig

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Awesome Baby, just be ready when that RZR take you Rhino down ;-)

Love yea ;-)

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
I know, i was looking at the 4 seater while i was there, and Man Polaris really wanted to up my credit, good thing my wife was there to to keep telling me no, time after time after time! Robby Gordon really wanted me to have it as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000