Kawasaki NEW Pro Armor Front Bumper

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Pro Armor's new Teryx Bumper looks pretty good....what do you guys think?

Kawasaki Teryx Front Bumper (2009 & UP)

Looking for a bumper that gives you both protection and style? Check out Pro Armor’s front and rear bumpers for the Kawasaki Teryx, now available for 2009 and up model years. Made from massive 1.5†diameter steel tubing, this bumper is engineered to take a beating. It also comes equipped with several mounting points so you can easily install just about any type of light and is finished in black powder coat for added durability. When it comes to protecting your SxS in style Pro Armor has you covered. They also have bumpers available for the Rhino and RZR. You can purchase from your local dealer, by contacting Pro Armor direct at 888.312.7667 or go to ATV Accessories ATV Parts Rhino Accessories YFZ450 Parts to order yours today!

Teryx Front Bumper retails for only $349.95
Teryx Rear Bumper retails for only $219.95

For more images of this part and the rest of Pro Armor’s product line visit ATV Accessories ATV Parts Rhino Accessories YFZ450 Parts

Wasatch Quad

Wasatch You Sayin'? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Northern Utah
Honestly it is just OK....., I think that ProArmor makes some cool shtuff for the Rhino, but this fell below the mark..

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
This is the same bumper we have been running on the Race Teryx for a wile now... I'll tell you what they thing sure can stand up to a beating!!! There are a couple of times that we had to push a couple of cars out of our way...

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
think it looks good, i don't understand how guys are running those kawi's with no front bumper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000