NEW Muzzys 1132cc Big Bore Kit for Polaris XP1000

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Muzzy 1132cc billet aluminum big bore kit for the XP-1000 is at the top of the field in terms of performance, quality and overall value. The precision machined billet cylinder features a closed deck for improved cylinder rigidity and better head gasket sealing. The design also incorporates larger water jackets for better cooling.

The kit includes a nickel silicon carbide coated billet aluminum cylinder, two 99mm slipper type racing pistons, rings, pins, clips, head and base gaskets. Carrillo rods, Muzzy cams and valve springs are highly recommended for use with this kit and available. A low compression kit is also available for turbo applications.

http://muzzys.com/PolarisXP1000/XP1000_1132_Big_Bore/index.html

Attachments

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Unreal, have they dyno'd it yet. I'm guessing this is a race application?
All Muzzy kits are built for reliablity & built to run on pump gas. So you can race or play with this kit. Should be good for 100+ HP

Money Pit

Nov 29, 2013
All Muzzy kits are built for reliablity & built to run on pump gas. So you can race or play with this kit. Should be good for 100+ HP

I read some where about the current big bore kits available don't have the best rod angle because of the way the bores are spread? Something like that? Can't remember exactly what they were talking about. Do you know anything about this? I am currently looking into a big bore kit just trying to narrow down the best choice.Thanks.

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
I read some where about the current big bore kits available don't have the best rod angle because of the way the bores are spread? Something like that? Can't remember exactly what they were talking about. Do you know anything about this? I am currently looking into a big bore kit just trying to narrow down the best choice.Thanks.
Very true! I wont hijack this thread..

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Since there isn't enough material between the cylinders the bore has to be offset there for you need offset rods to keep the center line of the rod straight or a different crank.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Since there isn't enough material between the cylinders the bore has to be offset there for you need offset rods to keep the center line of the rod straight or a different crank.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Sounds Cheaper by the Minute. And if you don't do it right Yo MoMO go Boom Boom and that's really Cheap. Lol

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
I have quite a few motors out there that have been running for years without any issues and developing over 100 rwhp with offset cylinders...

Nate
Alba Racing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000