New Monster Energy Athlete Austin Kimbrell

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
For Immediate Release 2/5/2010

Austin Kimbrell has been picked up as a Monster Energy Kawasaki Athlete.
Austin will be driving his Kawasaki Teryx XMF Chassis in the Lucas Oil and TORC Series
The Kimbrell Electric Car has once again partnered with Xtreme Machine and Fabrication (XMF) and WER at this time other sponsorship packages have not been finalized and will released as soon as they are. Any question or potential sponsors please contact Austin at 602 725-0472 or email [email protected]

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Luck?? Nawwww....Austin drove his a$$ off last year - totally earned this!! Congrats Austin!! Great job!!

rmuzzy

Mr. Muzzy - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 2, 2009
Bend Oregon
Congratulations Austin. MUZZYS is proud to be your exhaust system sponsor. Looking forward to a great season of racing.

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
For Immediate Release 2/5/2010

Austin Kimbrell has been picked up as a Monster Energy Kawasaki Athlete.
Austin will be driving his Kawasaki Teryx XMF Chassis in the Lucas Oil and TORC Series
The Kimbrell Electric Car has once again partnered with Xtreme Machine and Fabrication (XMF) and WER at this time other sponsorship packages have not been finalized and will released as soon as they are. Any question or potential sponsors please contact Austin at 602 725-0472 or email [email protected]<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

*******UPDATED Information**********
Kimbrell Racing has choosen Weller Racing to build their Motors and Muzzy exhaust for the 2010 Season <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
Nice Austin! I guess that means you will definitely be racing UTV's again this season. What does a sponsorship like that provide you? Can you quit your day job?:eek:

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
thank you guys it will be a fun season!!

and i never had a day job i go to school thats my job for the next 4 years:D

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Congrats to you and your team Austin. Keep gettin after it and great things will come. I can't wait to see the new wrap on the car.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000