New Member in Peoria AZ

Dacarman

May 29, 2012
Hi Everyone my name is Bryan! I'm new to the forum as a member but have been getting ideals and help from this forum for some time now... I live here in Peoria AZ and do mostly desert and dune riding! Occasionally I get up into the mountains and rock crawling. I have several quads including a LTR 450, Predator 500, lt 50, rm 50 and then I also have a 2005 rhino with fabtech long travel, cage and doors and custom bed from MCM Motorsports, bronco clutch and 720 stroker from Weller and a few other goodies! I have become addicted to the SXS "life style" and I enjoy learning and doing everything I can involving the sport! I would like to find other people that do the type of riding I do and participate in group rides! So far my experience with this forum has been GREAT and I hope I get to learn more and meet some new people now that I am a member. I also have had GREAT experiences with Mike and Jason at WELLER racing, Rugged Radios, UTV INC, Kelly at KMS , Unleashed UTV, and would recommend them to anyone! And again thanks to everyone here on the forum that I learned from (as a guest) :) I look forward to my experience as a member!

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Right on Bryan! Welcome to the site. You came to the right place if you like to get out and ride. The La Familia members are always planning trips as our all of our members in general. Lots of group rides for you to pick from!

Glad you joined the Underground!

Dacarman

May 29, 2012
Thanks Joey! Looking forward to it! And to the Rugged Radios guys I wanna say it was Kevin? That helped me out over the phone when I ordered my Intercom set up in June and he was an extreme help and got me exactly what I wanted / needed! Customer for life!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Thanks Joey! Looking forward to it! And to the Rugged Radios guys I wanna say it was Kevin? That helped me out over the phone when I ordered my Intercom set up in June and he was an extreme help and got me exactly what I wanted / needed! Customer for life!
Good to hear, Kevin's a good guy I'll pass along the kind words. But thank you for the support we pride ourselves on unlimited and unmatched customer service!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
welcome to the UG. i plan AZ rides every once in a while. We just did Four Peaks to Roosevelt lake last saturday night. We do a X-Mas light tour in the east valley during December. Great riding to be done in AZ, but in the summer its a hot mofo out there and we stick to night rides.

Dacarman

May 29, 2012
Sweet! Hit me up I would love to ride with a good group of people! And I feel ya on the Hot part! We have only gotten out riding a couple times this summer! The dust has been so bad that we try to wait for the rain if we can.....

rzrxp7

Apr 25, 2012
surprise, az
Welcome Bryan I am also an AZ native in El Mirage and work at Gravity Motorsports in Peoria. Looking forward to riding with you bro.

Dacarman

May 29, 2012
Welcome Bryan I am also an AZ native in El Mirage and work at Gravity Motorsports in Peoria. Looking forward to riding with you bro.
Where is Gravity Motorsports at ? I will have to check it out! And thanks man!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000