Polaris New "Jagged Edge" XP4 Build for V2R!

DirtFreeksMotorsports

Premier Fab Shop
Mar 7, 2013
Hey guys,
After spending the last 3 years cranking out race proven pre-runners and race trucks, we had a customer come in and want us to put our touches and skills to use on there brand new XP4. They brought us a "Jagged Edge" version and wanted to strip everything. We will have this thing done in about a month and a half to start testing and tuning and it's first race will be Vegas 2 Reno. Heres a few pictures on when it showed up to the shop about a week ago.

Attachments

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Sweet!
Better get busy, August will be here before you know it!

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Ive seen your guys work,very nice!!
Looking forward to see the outcome of this build. So keep the progress pics coming.

DirtFreeksMotorsports

Premier Fab Shop
Mar 7, 2013
Here's a few updated pictures of the chassis as we stripped it down and began to run our lower tubes last night. Today we will get the main structure all bent, rolled and tacked into place so we can begin moving forward with all the bracing and mounts.

Attachments

DirtFreeksMotorsports

Premier Fab Shop
Mar 7, 2013
It is close but we are changing alot of internal structure. The customer had brought us a couple pictures of this build and said he wanted the same look as this but we can add our own flow to it. It will get a dash, rear firewall and some rear screens, and a few other similarities but different rear cage, removeable rear cage, different front bumper and some other differences. Its like anything else, there are only so many ways to build a cage. On a side note, that build turned out sweet!

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Great man looks awesome I hear I guys do good work keep it up I think I might have talked to this guy about this car befor he started but not sure will be interested to see what it comes out to be

DirtFreeksMotorsports

Premier Fab Shop
Mar 7, 2013
Here's our latest updates on the RZR build. We've been slammed with a couple other big builds in the shop at the same time so trying to make time for all of them. We got the Cognito Kit installed, Fox Shocks installed, New beadlocks and Generals, Full custom firewall, floorboard, and center consul, just have to finish making up the driveline tunnel. Should have more Aluminum work finished up by tomorrow.

View attachment 10124

View attachment 10125

View attachment 10129

View attachment 10130

View attachment 10131

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member